Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Women in poorer countries prefer 'manlier' men 

Interesting. Most of the women were young and white. Young women are generally less secure and more apt to be attracted to a man (in real life) who is more compliant and less "icky". I doubt this preference lasts much beyond 30 or so.

Women may talk a good game about about wanting a lot of emotional communication and a lot of childcare action out of a guy but that doesn't seem to pan out in reality. The more competent a woman a was, the less she liked husbandly interference with childcare according to a study last week. Other studies have shown that female-style emotional openness just makes women nervous when men frequently confess any emotional feelings that aren't pretty superficial.

I like masculine men.

Men that act like girls get on my nerves. Being young, I've been told many times that I "intimidate" boys my age. Pansies. :p
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaguns91 View Post
    I like masculine men.
    I would fit the bill, sweetheart!

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    What will you do when we become poor?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    What will you do when we become poor?
    Actually, Middle's title is a little off. Young, white women in countries with a comprehensive social welfare state liked more effeminate-appearing men.

You could probably make the argument that since women in those countries can't expect to raise their children in intact biological families, they are much more dependent on government, rather than lovers or family, for their social welfare. Therefore, their choice of sexual partner is more influenced by short-term benefits such as compliance and friendliness rather than long-term benefits such as emotional strength and decisive problem solving skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I would fit the bill, sweetheart!
    Speedy.....there's just something about "manlier men" and long flowing Fabio hair
    on a man that don't go together. You are a very good looking man, except for that.
    Get thee to a barber and use a #2 blade.
    Last edited by Kay; 04-02-2010 at 01:34 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Speedy.....there's just something about "manlier men" and long flowing Fabio hair
    on a man that don't go together. You are a very good looking man, all but that.
    My hair is my nod at my Mescalero Apache heritage. Blood thirtiest bastards that ever lived.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I may cut it, but not short at all. If I cut it I may wear it like this guy.

From what I have seen of this character, he is not lacking in the manliness department either.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I may cut it, but not short at all. If I cut it I may wear it like this guy.

From what I have seen of this character, he is not lacking in the manliness department either.
    You don't find him attractive do you?