1. #1 communitarianism 
    http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Blog/?p=1751

Etzioni: “no philosophy that better describes Obama’s position than communitarianism”

Obama and Etzioni

Amitai Etzioni, the high priest of communitarianism, was in Israel recently and was interviewed by the Jerusalem Post.

Here’s a short, but revealing excerpt:

Why did you call your movement “Communitarianism”?

That’s actually an interesting story. I started a little group in 1990, and I tried to find a word to counter excessive individualism. Communitarianism is actually associated with…

Communism?

Well, yes, when it first came up in the mid-19th century, it was associated with communism in East Asia. So we had a very long debate about whether to use it or not. But we just couldn’t come up with another term that would speak for community and common good. And we hoped that our kind of neo-communitarianism would succeed in becoming a kind of a symbol for this other approach. It’s a particularly key point at the moment, because there is no philosophy that better describes Obama’s position than communitarianism.
    Yes I know this is a conspiracy website, the address kind of gives that away but before you pile on when I was googling I found this article and found it interesting. I know nothing about the site so don't policon me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I know nothing about the site so don't policon me.
    :eek:
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.