1. #1 Easter Bunnies Perish In AGW Flood. 
    Floodwaters claim lives of bunnies at Warwick Mall store

01:00 AM EDT on Friday, April 2, 2010

At the still-flooded Warwick Mall, what began as a rescue of four bunnies stuck inside the mall ended with bad news Thursday afternoon.

The bunnies were to appear in Easter pictures the photographers would take this week at Portrait Simple.

An employee of the photo studio was excited Thursday to get inside with a security crew to rescue the bunnies that were left behind on a high shelf during the mall’s evacuation on Tuesday.

The employee carried a crate as a security officer and a firefighter ushered her into the mall, where crews are testing floodwater for contamination.

But the woman came out with an empty crate. Apparently, the cage the bunnies were in fell off the shelf and the furry creatures drowned.

“No, they didn’t make it,” she said, before leaving quickly without sharing her name.
    :(

ProJo

Fabulous Poster
    I practically broke a blood vessel in my head yesterday yelling at the radio. I don't know why I listen to Fresh Air, Democracy Now, and FSRN but I keep thinking I'll hear something there I don't hear anywhere else. I don't. I hear stupidity, which is equally available on the Jay Sekulow Show or almost any of the AM 860 shows. But I digress.

This was about some group called Sister Of The PLanet or some such bullshit. Talking completely out of their ass about the floods in Rhode Island and the cold temps in Florida, which naturally are signs of "climate change" and which "scientists" agree about.

You know who they sound like? Christian fundamentalists who start talking about end times any time there are two earthquakes or volcanic eruptions in the same week. And a person has just about as much chance of convincing these people that they are cave dwelling idiots cowering at the sound of thunder.

Sonnabend
    You know who they sound like? Christian fundamentalists who start talking about end times any time there are two earthquakes or volcanic eruptions in the same week. And a person has just about as much chance of convincing these people that they are cave dwelling idiots cowering at the sound of thunder.
    You have just described wilbur, First Acolyte of the Church of Mother Gaia.