Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 Images from the Nigerian Massacre of Christians 
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,302
    This is a link to pictures of the murder of Christians by Muslims. This link is to the Anglican Diocese of Jos, Nigeria. These pictures are very graphic and show the brutality of the 'peaceful' Muslims of Africa. Most of the victims where women and children. Keep in mind that this is what Muslim extremists the world over would do if they could get away with it.

    http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    bump

    speechless
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    This is a link to pictures of the murder of Christians by Muslims. This link is to the Anglican Diocese of Jos, Nigeria. These pictures are very graphic and show the brutality of the 'peaceful' Muslims of Africa. Most of the victims where women and children. Keep in mind that this is what Muslim extremists the world over would do if they could get away with it.

    http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html
    Before we get too carried away, the Nigerian seems to be more operational than the religion.

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...murder-charges

    The weekend massacre, which happened on Sunday morning, came less than two months after sectarian killings in the region killed more than 300 people, most of them Muslims.

    I'm looking for the story about the massacre of the Muslims
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,302
    Please post it. I have been looking for some stories as well but I haven't found anything signficant relating to the massacre of Muslims. I have wondered if it was a story concocted after the fact to soften the story of the killings of the Christians. Even if it turns out to be sectarian violence and a response to a previous attack, it is still a deplorable situation regardless if the victims are Christian or Muslims or both.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Please post it. I have been looking for some stories as well but I haven't found anything signficant relating to the massacre of Muslims. I have wondered if it was a story concocted after the fact to soften the story of the killings of the Christians. Even if it turns out to be sectarian violence and a response to a previous attack, it is still a deplorable situation regardless if the victims are Christian or Muslims or both.
    I found one from Pakistan complaining that mainstream news hadn't covered it, but I'm thinking that that and $1.15 would buy you a pickled pig's foot.

    BTW, I am not getting PM's when someone responds to a post and I can't find the setting which turns that on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,058
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    This is a link to pictures of the murder of Christians by Muslims. This link is to the Anglican Diocese of Jos, Nigeria. These pictures are very graphic and show the brutality of the 'peaceful' Muslims of Africa. Most of the victims where women and children. Keep in mind that this is what Muslim extremists the world over would do if they could get away with it.

    http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html
    Ah, the religion of peace rears it's ugly head again. These images should be broadcast worldwide. But it wouldn't do any good would it? We'd still have people on the left making excuses for them.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,302
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Ah, the religion of peace rears it's ugly head again. These images should be broadcast worldwide. But it wouldn't do any good would it? We'd still have people on the left making excuses for them.
    Shortly after this was reported I read that it was sectarian violence, payback for something the Christians did, but I haven't found any report of it from any reputable source and no reports of anything from before the Christians were killed. The way the Muslim world jumps on any insult to their religion you would have thought that a Muslim massacre by Christians would have been all over Islamic news scream for vengeance and an immediate intifada against all Christians.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I found one from Pakistan complaining that mainstream news hadn't covered it, but I'm thinking that that and $1.15 would buy you a pickled pig's foot.

    BTW, I am not getting PM's when someone responds to a post and I can't find the setting which turns that on.
    It is at the bottom right hand corner of the gun forum!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Please post it. I have been looking for some stories as well but I haven't found anything signficant relating to the massacre of Muslims. I have wondered if it was a story concocted after the fact to soften the story of the killings of the Christians. Even if it turns out to be sectarian violence and a response to a previous attack, it is still a deplorable situation regardless if the victims are Christian or Muslims or both.
    http://www.3news.co.nz/150-Muslims-k...9/Default.aspx

    Found this article, but it does really carry the cred of the Christian massacre. I keep reading these various articles, and granted I am biased, but it seems to me like if you read about Muslims being killed, it's because they attacked the Christians and got the worst of it.

    Of course, it might have nothing to do with religion at all. One of the reasons that Archbishop Peter Akinola is such a homophobic asshole is because the communists are lying in wait in Nigeria. I have no idea if the communists are also muslims.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •