1. #1 So what flavor lolipop would you like with that microchip? 
    How scary is this??????

Subject: Microchipping required of all Americans in the new Health Care Bill

The new health care bill calls for the microchipping of all Americans within 36 months of the passage of the bill. See article link below, then see it for yourself in the bill (links included below). Please forward this on so that there is awareness.

http://goldfuture.wordpress.com/2010...ericans-31810/

See it for yourself: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Medical.../ucm072191.pdf

This new law – when fully implemented – provides the framework for making the United States the first nation in the world to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country.

Don’t believe it? Look it up yourself. Healthcare Bill H.R. 3200: http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/...CA09001xml.pdf

Pages 1001-1008 “National Medical Device Registry” section.
    Page 1006 “to be enacted within 36 months upon passage”
    Page 503 “… medical device surveillance”

Got this in an email this morning. Looks like the legal hubub jargon is there enough to provide you to the "entitlement" of giving your sovereign body to the gvt.

Enjoy freedom while it lasts.
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

As far as I can see, this information is kind of vaguely about the FDA approved VeriChip which has been around for a little while.

Theoretically, your medical information could be read from the chip any time you came into an ER or doctor's office. The idea is to prevent medication errors and to allow ER staff to access some medical history if you are unconscious.

I'm not aware of any provisions in the Health Care Screwing Bill that require the use of this technology.

Not that I would put it past them, you understand. It's just that the technology isn't capable of being implemented on the slave population.

Yet.

Ok, before we get knee jerking here, lets actually read the text of the linked bill.

21 ‘‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national med22
    ical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the
    23 ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and
    24 outcomes data on each device that—
    25 ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and
    Note that bolded text. This section is for the government to create a registry to review the effects and safety of the devices that Ginger mentioned. The 36 month timeline is when that registry is to be in place.

21 ‘‘(4) Not later than 36 months after the date of the
    22 enactment of this subsection, the Secretary shall promul23
    gate regulations for establishment and operation of the
    24 registry under paragraph (1)
    So don't worry. No ones going to show up at your house with an airgun.

Furthermore, the linked bill doesn't even have a number and was dated 2009. It was not the bill that was passed.

Sometimes I'm not sure whats more dangerous. Our government, or the people out there who don't take time to read what their ranting about. *Disclaimer - Not aimed at you Mega, but at the guy who wrote this tripe.
    Last edited by djones520; 04-06-2010 at 12:18 PM.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

My idea is that the bill that passed with this kind of language in it is the legal groundwork for forming something more like what the guy writes about, the government actually forcing it's citizens to get this microchip. I'm not saying that the words are set in stone, yet.
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

I want a grape lolipop, preferably a Tootsie Pop!

If the government was going to force people to get the chips, I would refuse to get one. I won't even have my dog implanted. My mom has had it done to her dogs. I told her that if the fundamentalists are right about the mark of the beast being a computer chip, her dogs won't be in heaven with her in the afterlife! Not that she's necessarily going to heaven, but she thinks she is.

I'm not a fundamentalist, pentecostal or a dispensationalist, but I have read the book of Revelation and it's enough to make me a little paranoid about getting a computer chip installed in my hand or on my forehead. My views are not representative of all christians, so I think that if the government had such a plan, they would face mass resistance from a lot of people, not just the usual objectors. Laying religious objections aside, it is just a creepy idea.

A couple of years ago, I had to go to an endodontist. The minute she found out what I did for a living, she pitched this whole idea of hers for foster kids (and parents in general), where you could put all the data regarding a child's medical history in a computer chip, and the chip could be put in a tube on a chain, and the child could wear it so that when he went to a new home, or returned home, the new doctor would be able to access the information immediately. I told her I have no decision making power about those issues, but I thought that the lawyers for the children would have tons of objections to such a program, due to civil liberty and privacy issues. The endodontist said "It's not like I'm suggesting that we implant the chips into their bodies". I told her she'd have to pitch her idea to Lansing.