1. #1 Maxine Waters Demonstrates Unabashed Hypocrisy 
    I don't know if this is posted anywhere else but on Neal Boortz's site in today's Nealz Nuze he played a montage of Maxine Waters, Democratic congresswoman from California and Marxist-Leninist extraordinaire, going off on BSNBC(imagine that) about how vulgar the Tea Party protests are and how disgusting it was watching Republican congressmen waving the flag and egging them on but then it shows her egging on anti-war protesters. This is typical of the liberal mind set. When liberals are protesting, it's a movement and fee speech but if conservatives do it, it's hate speech and fear mongering. This woman is the epitome of hypocrisy. Not to mention she is a moonbat personified. Here is the video. And I want the liberals who don't like the Tea Party movement to explain this away:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg29GWk2nMc
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Maxine Waters is 'Stone Cold Stupid '!

Banned
    Just another low class trashy racist member of the Black Caucus

Lets not forget this gem from Maxine:

"Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

She is representative of a majority of the black community. I keep saying that a vast majority of blacks are raging Marxists and the idiot constituency of people like this will keep electing shitbags like this. She is openly racist. Openly Marxist. Yes she gets a pass because she's black. She is a shining example of a double standard.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I don't know if this is posted anywhere else but on Neal Boortz's site in today's Nealz Nuze he played a montage of Maxine Waters, Democratic congresswoman from California and Marxist-Leninist extraordinaire, going off on BSNBC(imagine that) about how vulgar the Tea Party protests are and how disgusting it was watching Republican congressmen waving the flag and egging them on but then it shows her egging on anti-war protesters. This is typical of the liberal mind set. When liberals are protesting, it's a movement and fee speech but if conservatives do it, it's hate speech and fear mongering. This woman is the epitome of hypocrisy. Not to mention she is a moonbat personified. Here is the video. And I want the liberals who don't like the Tea Party movement to explain this away:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg29GWk2nMc
    Excellent video. God, these people have selective memories.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Excellent video. God, these people have selective memories.
    Aided and abetted by the State Controlled Media. They should save time and move their studios into the White House.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    She is representative of a majority of the black community. I keep saying that a vast majority of blacks are raging Marxists and the idiot constituency of people like this will keep electing shitbags like this. She is openly racist. Openly Marxist. Yes she gets a pass because she's black. She is a shining example of a double standard.
    Yet more proof of why there need to be less people voting, not more. We need a litmus test; if you can't name your 2 senators and the Congressman from your district, no vote for you. If you received more money back from the IRS than you paid in as taxes, sorry, no vote. Do like Boortz suggested and make people stay the F home on election day. I wouldn't trust the majority of numbskulls around here to choose my brand of smokes, let alone my leader.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Yet more proof of why there need to be less people voting, not more. We need a litmus test; if you can't name your 2 senators and the Congressman from your district, no vote for you. If you received more money back from the IRS than you paid in as taxes, sorry, no vote. Do like Boortz suggested and make people stay the F home on election day. I wouldn't trust the majority of numbskulls around here to choose my brand of smokes, let alone my leader.
    I agree with you, you racist!;):)

I have said many time that universal sufferage is bad for our country. We need a civics test first. We should not allow people to vote simply because their one success in life is to inhale-exhale for 18 years.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand