Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama's Private Army now law. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Two page provision of Health Bill: 6,000 people in the direct service to the president at his discretion;

the power to conscript the National Guard troops from the governors, even against their will; 17M funding for now.

Obama's Private Army now law.......Molon Labe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM-Ji...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwaAVJITx1Y
    Last edited by megimoo; 04-07-2010 at 05:35 PM.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    no surprise there, but wtf is he going to do with 6000 tropps against 300 million American?

I am not sure why this is a big deal. He has the whole US Army to command as he sees fit. They are is own private army as he is their Commander.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I am not sure why this is a big deal. He has the whole US Army to command as he sees fit. They are is own private army as he is their Commander.
    the power to conscript the National Guard troops from the governors, even against their will;

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    no surprise there, but wtf is he going to do with 6000 tropps against 300 million American?
    Not long ago he took away the power over the National Guard from the states, they are now directly under his command.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    the power to conscript the National Guard troops from the governors, even against their will;
    My thinking is that since he has the whole US Army at his disposal, snatching National Guard soldiers from the states won't make much difference if the states need to defend themselves from the U.S. Military.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

He is not supposed to be allowed to use the US Military against US citizens...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Not long ago he took away the power over the National Guard from the states, they are now directly under his command.
    And if the next President is a republican the libs will through a fit over this. As long as Obama has the control it is okey dokey.

C. S. Lewis

And if the next President is a republican the libs will through a fit over this. As long as Obama has the control it is okey dokey.
    Apparently so, I didn't like the patriot act either. We always seem to assume all future leaders will be trustworthy and responsible. We need to learn that no leader is safe with unlimited power and no accountability!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    He is not supposed to be allowed to use the US Military against US citizens...
    I'm not disagreeing with you, but is that documented somewhere? I know that he can't use troops in a law enforcement capacity (i.e. border patrol), but I don't think that there is anything stopping him from using troops in case of a insurrection.

C. S. Lewis