1. #1 Palestinian Officials in US Demand Obama Help Them Seize Jerusalem 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Visiting Palestinian offiicials in the US are demanding that the Obama Administration assist them in seizing parts of Jerusalem.Israel National News reported:

…It could be that Jordan wants to stake out its claim to Jerusalem because the Palestinian Authority is currently demanding the Holy City for itself with overt United States support, and Jordan does not want to be left out.

Senior PA officials are currently in the US, poring over maps and other documents that they intend to present before the American administration as proof that the PA is capable of controlling areas under its authority. The presentation is intended to bolster new demands from Israel for territorial handovers, including areas of Jerusalem such as Abu Dis.

snip

So what do you suppose the odds are that they are successful?

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com...ize-jerusalem/

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Visiting Palestinian offiicials in the US are demanding that the Obama Administration assist them in seizing parts of Jerusalem.Israel National News reported:

…It could be that Jordan wants to stake out its claim to Jerusalem because the Palestinian Authority is currently demanding the Holy City for itself with overt United States support, and Jordan does not want to be left out.

Senior PA officials are currently in the US, poring over maps and other documents that they intend to present before the American administration as proof that the PA is capable of controlling areas under its authority. The presentation is intended to bolster new demands from Israel for territorial handovers, including areas of Jerusalem such as Abu Dis.

snip

So what do you suppose the odds are that they are successful?

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com...ize-jerusalem/
    They can't even control Gaza, how are they going to maintain control over what is arguably the most volatile spot of ground on the whole planet?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Gator would have multiple orgasms if obama helped the Palestinians take over Jerusalem!

Sonnabend
    Gator would have multiple orgasms if obama helped the troublemaking Arabs no one wants to take over Jerusalem!
    There is no such place as Palestine.

Oh and FlaGator, before you open your mouth to correct me, I am still waiting for you to show me on a modern day map the nation called Palestine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    There is no such place as Palestine.

Oh and FlaGator, before you open your mouth to correct me, I am still waiting for you to show me on a modern day map the nation called Palestine.
    I have an older Bible with maps in the back. Some are of ancient borders and tribal markings, but one is entitled "Modern Palestine". The map was printed some time before 1948.

Your point is valid as to there no longer being a place named Palestine. But the people still exist, and "arab" is too general of a term for this type of specific usage, because arabs include Saudis, Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese and Jordanians, among others.

Armenia is a country again, but for most of the 20th century, it was a region of Turkey. We still called the people from that area Armenians.