1. #1 Dutch man suffers cut buttocks in joke mishap 
    Dutch man suffers cut buttocks in joke mishap
    UTRECHT, Netherlands - Dutch police say a man who pushed his exposed buttocks against a restaurant window as a joke was injured when the glass broke and lacerated his behind.

Authorities say a man, 21, and two others had run down a street Sunday morning with their pants pulled down. The man pushed his behind against the window of a restaurant when it broke and cut him.

The injured man was treated for his injuries at a nearby hospital. The cafe owner decided not to press charges after the men agreed to pay for the broken window.
    http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/art...3joke0604.html

If this had happened in America the jerks would be suing the owner of the store for their injuries and the store owner would probably be arrested for having a dangerous window that hurt these poor cretins.

To quote: What a pane in the butt!!

Patent Member
    This cracks me up!

Power CUer
    This is one of those stories that could NOT report the sex of the person who did this, and yet.... there would be 100% accuracy in guessing it was a male.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    This is one of those stories that could NOT report the sex of the person who did this, and yet.... there would be 100% accuracy in guessing it was a male.
    I never thought of it before but mooning really is a male-dominated effort, isn't it?

Power CUer
    All this stuff is - lying on train tracks, pissing on third rails, the list goes on and on. It's the major reason men have shorter life expectancies than women. :p

Vepr
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post
    I never thought of it before but mooning really is a male-dominated effort, isn't it?
    Yes it is not fair. Then again it is not like you can choose who you get mooned by. Getting mooned by a gal pushing 3 bills is not my idea of entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    All this stuff is - lying on train tracks, pissing on third rails, the list goes on and on. It's the major reason men have shorter life expectancies than women. :p
    You may be right. When I ask someone to hold my beer, it isn't because I need two hands to light the fuse on something.