Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    So then Jeb Bush is in prison doing time now?
    Because all criminals go to jail?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    27,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    He's George Soro's business partner?

    But back to Jeb.

    One of his business partners, Camilo Padrera, was indicted for drug-dealing, gun-running and embezzlement; but the charges were dropped when the Bush family firm the CIA told the FBI that Padrera was their man, fronting covert ops. Padrera then worked Jeb's Washington contacts to steal millions of federal dollars intended to provide housing for the poor. He was convicted of fraud in 1989.

    Jeb then hooked up with Miguel Recarey, an associate of Miami mob boss Santo Trafficante Jr., Mother Jones reports. Federal investigators called Recarey's company, IMC, "a criminal enterprise interlaced with intelligence operations." It was in fact yet another front, this time for the Reagan-Bush gang's illegal terrorist war in Nicaragua. Recarey also milked Jeb's Washington connections, diverting millions of Medicare dollars intended for needy patients into the IMF-CIA slush fund. Recarey later fled the country to avoid fraud charges.

    In yet another scam, Jeb and a partner used a frontman to wangle a $4.5 million federal loan to buy an office building. When their shill went belly-up, Daddy's federal government obligingly revalued the prime Miami real estate at $500,000. Jeb and pal coughed up that chump change --and kept the building for themselves: $4 million of pure gravy.
    - Chris Floyd
    Is the the same Chris Floyd that wrote that Obama had an American citiizen murdered?

    Barack Obama has ordered the murder of an American citizen, without trial, without due process, without the production of any evidence. All it takes to kill any American citizen in this way is Barack Obama's signature on a piece of paper, his arbitrary designation of the target as a "suspected terrorist." In precisely the same way -- precisely the same way -- Josef Stalin would place a mark by a name in a list of "suspected terrorists" or "counterrevolutionaries," and the bearer of that name would die. This is the system we have now, the same as the Soviets had then: a leader with the unchallengeable power to kill citizens without due process.
    http://www.chris-floyd.com/

    Interesting site.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Grouchy Old Broad Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Midland, Tx
    Posts
    3,675
    Bush is advancing his conservative agenda in the Legislature and influencing the Senate race without coming out of the shadows. He has tremendous clout and no accountability. He makes tons of money, travels the world and answers to no one.
    Sounds like he's living the American dream to me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    54,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Because all criminals go to jail?
    True, look at the Kennedy's...:p
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,189
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Is the the same Chris Floyd that wrote that Obama had an American citiizen murdered?



    http://www.chris-floyd.com/

    Interesting site.
    I just picked that article because I didn't feel like messing with the Miami Herald. So, for all I know it's the same Chris Floyd, but in any event his attack on Obama would suggest some sort of impartiality would it not?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ft. Campbell
    Posts
    10,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I just picked that article because I didn't feel like messing with the Miami Herald. So, for all I know it's the same Chris Floyd, but in any event his attack on Obama would suggest some sort of impartiality would it not?
    Or he's just a nutbag conspiracy theorist.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,189
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Or he's just a nutbag conspiracy theorist.
    But in that declaration you are dismissing the allegations about Jeb! which are known to be true.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    But in that declaration you are dismissing the allegations about Jeb! which are known to be true.
    ..and your proof that Jeb Bush has committed any crime is....?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    Tell ya what, Novaheart...you say you have proof that Jeb Bush committed crimes Please, the day you go to file charges against him in a court, can you let me know when and where?

    What court in what county? I have a guy who lives close by who wants photos of the event.

    Prove or retract it.
    Here. Now.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 04-10-2010 at 08:44 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Because all criminals go to jail?
    Evidence please. Jeb is NOT a criminal. SOROS however IS a CONVICTED criminal.

    But, you ARE right. Not all criminals go to jail.


    Soros hasn't - Despite being convicted of multiple crimes. - Ask the French court system about him.

    http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg02133.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •