1. #1 White House Touts New Transparency Rules 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    The White House on Wednesday touted new rules as another “historic milestone” in government transparency, even as transparency advocates criticized the Obama administration for its poor response in providing public records to taxpayers.

Federal departments and agencies – at the direction of the White House – released their “Open Government Plans” Wednesday, including data sets, many of which seem to promote President Obama’s policies.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/63891

Get on the hip waders, its going to get deep with the BS 0 will be shoveling.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Wow, just WOW....now I feel tingly all over!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Hey, he's only been president for 16 months. Cut him some slack. Thats not nearly enough time to get something like transparency right yet.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

It all depends on what your definition of transparency is.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

This is just a clarification of the original "transparency." They now are permitted to be openly Marxist. If fact, if you are not openly Marxist and embrace the Dear Leader's Marxist ideology, you will be openly targeted.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Obama's only calling it a "historic milestone" not a "historically historic" one. I'm not impressed.