1. #1 MS takes personhood vote to the people 
    Another state is lining up to take a shot at Roe v. Wade

A Personhood Amendment is now officially on the ballot in The Magnolia State.
    The Mississippi secretary of state has declared a spot on the November 2011 ballot after a petition drive obtained more than 40,000 more signatures than were required. (See earlier story)

Mat Staver, president of Liberty Counsel, describes that the proposed amendment "simply says in one sentence that the term 'person' or 'persons' shall include every human being from the moment of fertilization, cloning or the functional equivalent thereof."

According to the Christian attorney, it clearly defines that personhood includes the unborn.

"That's something I think that we need to do in this country in every single state is go to the polls -- do whatever we can to make sure that we restore a culture of life in America," Staver comments. "So I think this is a great opportunity for the people of Mississippi to be educated over the next year and a half, and then go to the polls and vote to protect the unborn."

The Liberty Counsel president understands that there will be legal challenges from pro-abortion forces and organizations like the ACLU, but he says pro-lifers cannot be intimidated by legal challenges -- and he believes the nation must move forward to protect the unborn.
    Story found here

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Another state is lining up to take a shot at Roe v. Wade

Story found here
    Every Progressive liberal 'bed bug' in America will be baying against this one !"'How Dare They', Every well Educated person in America knows it's a 'choice,not a child' !"