Those who remember me from years ago are probably wondering what happened. My political views have changed a great deal over the last ~4 years.
Talking about WW11 and whether or not we should have went to war because of WMD is water under the bridge. I asked Tecate what his answers are to right the ship of the economic and debt ridden mess we are in but received no answer. I guess he would rather look backwards rather than give us a plan to right the course that this country is headed.
1) Pass Ron Paul's bill HR 1207 to audit the federal reserve
2) Arrest Bernanke, Paulson, Geithner, Greenspan, et al.
3) Bring back the Glass-Stegal Act
4) Shut down the zombie banks that just stole $28.7 trillion from the US taxpayers ($50+ trillion world wide)
5) End "too big to fail" today and suffer through the consequences. Keeping these phony bubbles inflated instead of going through a real and very needed collapse only prolongs the agony for another time.
#3 Great idea
#4 What zombie banks are you speaking of. France/ Germany, etc got around 30 billion (not trillions). The feds refused to give Congress the exact amount.
#5 I would vote for that.
You still not have addressed how you would create jobs, deal with a 107 Trillion dollar unfunded liability of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid plus a Trillion plus dollar decifit as far as the eye can see.
Palin has part of the answer and that is to drill everywhere which would create hundreds of thousands of jobs and Trillions into the treasury. Name me another source of revenue that would even come close without subsidies?.... surely will not be green energy.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|