Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Actually - you'd lose that bet. Nice red herring though!
    Herrings is from Norway, we should be eating good ole American crappie's!

Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    I'll settle first for a REAL southern border. For the Trillions spent on "National Security" can we start there?
    As long as there are jobs here for them - the illegals will continue to come. The single BEST way to 'seal the border' would be to make it detrimental to businesses to hire illegals. As long as businesses can get away with hiring illegals - they will continue to do so and the illegals will continue to cross the boarder even if they have to tunnel UNDER a wall.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    no he's usually the one who makes stupid fucktard comments about Israel and the joos.
    I've been here a long time and I'm familiar with the lynching of anybody who dares question Americas unconditional support of Zionism.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    We need to get rid of them dammed old airplanes and ships and build a ceeement wall around the whole country!
    and OLD is an understatement. The bulk of our major defense systems are decades old.

I've been here a long time and I'm familiar with the lynching of anybody who dares question Americas unconditional support of Zionism.
    ok gator.

Yep we need to head over there with bulldozers and level that Jewish place! Them people killed Jesus.:mad:

Herrings is from Norway, we should be eating good ole American crappie's!
    Same family as the Herring. The LAST sardine cannery in America is closing. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100414/..._long_sardines

"the plant was under pressure from shrinking consumer demand, increased foreign competition from countries with lower labor costs — primarily from China and Thailand "
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

Yep we need to head over there with bulldozers and level that Jewish place! Them people killed Jesus.:mad:
    God doesn't need our help to get his work done.

Same family as the Herring. The LAST sardine cannery in America is closing. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100414/..._long_sardines
    Q: what's the ultimate definition of confusion?

A: 200 blind quadriplegic lesbians locked in a fish cannery . . . . ;)