Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I know. I am all for banning these idiots if they keep repeating the same old crap over and over.
    my one friend who lurks in who I got this story off of. He's a bit of a Paulbot. I've told him repeatedly - if Paul was not such an idiot on national defense I'd vote for him.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    my one friend who lurks in who I got this story off of. He's a bit of a Paulbot. I've told him repeatedly - if Paul was not such an idiot on national defense I'd vote for him.
    At this point I would vote for him if he was a house plant that needed to be watered everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    At this point I would vote for him if he was a house plant that needed to be watered everyday!
    point taken! lol
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Why didn't Romney run for president last time around when he was, you know, in the lead?

If Ron Paul is an idiot because he thinks it's a bad idea to start undeclared wars for profit and imperialism (basically every war since WWII), then I guess I'm an idiot as well.

People never want to admit that they've been conned by their political heroes.

Haven't made up my mind. I'll wait to see who the viable candidates are and then immediately discount all RINOs. Then I'll support the most conservative left standing.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    If Ron Paul is an idiot because he thinks it's a bad idea to start undeclared wars for profit and imperialism (basically every war since WWII), then I guess I'm an idiot as well.
    Well said. Same sentiment here.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Why didn't Romney run for president last time around when he was, you know, in the lead?
    That's what I'd like to know! The most shocking thing to me about the last election (well, second to who won) is how we had such a huge pack of big name candidates that all bailed out after the first 2 states. I fully believe that McCain would not have been the candidate if a few of the others had just stuck it out till super Tuesday. It's was almost like they all just backed off to let Mc have it by some sort of mutal agreement. Huck did not get the memo though. At least he hung in there.

Banned

People never want to admit that they've been conned by their political heroes.
    That's water under the bridge. Furthermore, Dr. Nuts has zero chance of getting the Repub. nomination. How many votes did he get the last time he ran?

That's water under the bridge. Furthermore, Dr. Nuts has zero chance of getting the Repub. nomination. How many votes did he get the last time he ran?
    It is fine if he wants to try in the primaries more power to him but after that we have to get behind the republican nominee or we will be a communist nation without any doubt.

Dr. Nuts had higher numbers than John McCain early on. This was before the staged Romney bow-out and the short lived two week long Huckabee-gasm.

All of that garbage looked staged to me. A Don King boxing match designed for (Owe)bama to get the easy win. John effing McCain? WTF? NOBODY picked John McCain as the Repub nominee, he just happened to be last man standing. By design.