Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    It's long past time for a number of nations to do that. S.Korea, and Germany for starters comes to mind.
    I'm all for withdrawing from Europe. I see no strategic benefit to us being there anymore.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    But that's not how the Constitution says we go to war does it?
    Learn a little history. The FF fought quite a few wars without a formal congressional declaration of war. The concept is - if they declare war on us - declaring it back is kinda redundant and pointless. If you doubt what I'm saying research the war with the Barbary pirates and the various Indian wars fought in the first couple of decades we existed as a country.

Why does he believe in the rule of law and following the Constitution too?
    no he's usually the one who makes stupid fucktard comments about Israel and the joos.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    My Name is Barach Obama and I'm going to nuke you if you do not cooperate . . . .

Yup that sounds REAL convincing.
    The only threatening verbage coming out of the Magic Negro's mouth is directed at our friends.

BEYOND THAT - How many other nations are there out there that would love to expand their influence and power by filling the void we would leave behind? CHINA anyone? And then when China starts spreading communism - or just flat out taking over countries - Mongolia anyone? - Or just plain manipulates economically or otherwise countries into attacking us - what then?
    And I'll just bet your house, like most of those in America, is full of cheap Chinese products. Hell, your financing their exploits.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

I'm all for withdrawing from Europe. I see no strategic benefit to us being there anymore.
    What about the other 135 countries we're in with 700 bases? We spend more on Defense than the next 20 countries combined.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

And I'll just bet your house, like most of those in America, is full of cheap Chinese products. Hell, your financing their exploits.
    We need to get rid of them dammed old airplanes and ships and build a ceeement wall around the whole country!

Actually - you'd lose that bet. Nice red herring though!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    We need to get rid of them dammed old airplanes and ships and build a ceeement wall around the whole country!
    I'll settle first for a REAL southern border. For the Trillions spent on "National Security" can we start there?

What about the other 135 countries we're in with 700 bases? We spend more on Defense than the next 20 countries combined.
    SO WHAT!? I don't care if we spend more than every other country in the world combined.