1. #1 You have been found guilty of Ecocide. WTF? 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    " anyone who happens to call themselves a ‘Planetary Rights Lawyer’ is already a sausage short of a hotdog"

There is a proposal for the United Nations to accept “ecocide” as a fifth “crime against peace”, which could be tried at the International Criminal Court, is the brainchild of British Planetary Rights Lawyer Polly Higgins.

You can watch her video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZiN6DWMsP4. You know that anyone who happens to call themselves a ‘Planetary Rights Lawyer’ is already a sausage short of a hotdog.

But Polly’s Law won’t stop at mere ecocide.
    Oh, no, no. Supporters of a new ecocide law also believe it could be used to prosecute “climate deniers” who distort science and facts to discourage voters and politicians from taking action to tackle global warming and climate change.
    snip

Climate Change is a natural event that has been happening for billions of years and will continue for billions more. There are greater forces at work than our human existence in shaping our planet’s climate. The Sun, our planet’s distance from the Sun, Plate Tectonics, Volcanoes, Our planet’s Magnetic Field, Solar Radiation, Ocean Currents and the Natural Carbon Cycle. I also think it is presumptuous to think we (humans) are a match for our sun.

Polly, the “Climate Change Science” isn’t settled. Science is about investigation to get nearer to truth. If it settled it is not science, it becomes a belief and any belief that is no longer questioned is no different to any religious or superstitious belief – it is not science.

We need to remember that the beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth. Don’t disrespect the Sceptic.

I believe following quote by American author H L Mencken best sums up the current AGW state of play: “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
    snip

http://www.menzieshouse.com.au/2010/...ocide-wtf.html

Banned
    There is a day coming when people like this are going to be shot on sight. When that day comes, I want to call dibbs on a couple of them. This bitch would be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    There is a day coming when people like this are going to be shot on sight. When that day comes, I want to call dibbs on a couple of them. This bitch would be one of them.
    You better line up behind me, nigga.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.