Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    You seem to be more against Ron Paul than you are for Sarah Palin. Other than being a MILF, what does she bring to the table?
    If you said that to a woman I was with, I would break your face. If you do not know what she brings to the table, the meaning would get lost in the translation cause you are too fucking stupid to understand. Why don't you go crawl back in that hole you came out of.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    If you said that to a woman I was with, I would break your face. If you do not know what she brings to the table, the meaning would get lost in the translation cause you are too fucking stupid to understand. Why don't you go crawl back in that hole you came out of.
    Let me ask you a question because I doubt we are even on the same page...

Do you believe that Obama actually runs anything? Do you believe these are "his" policies and ideas that are being implemented?

I do not. I believe he is a puppet... A figure-head who runs nothing and is nothing but a slick teleprompter-reading actor. World government controls the USA and we're being brought down brick by brick - by design. Politicians run nothing. They lick the boots of their banker masters and do what they are told. Listen to Gordon Brown, EU head Von Rumpy, and other European leaders call for a "New World Order" and a global constitution with global taxes literally every freaking day. Couple all of this with cap and trade, Obama's deathcare bill, global warming goons wanting to come and inspect your house, etc.

We're headed straight for tyranny and enslavement in this country if we don't stand up and say NO right now. We are the last ones left with private ownership of firearms.

People need to start looking around them and pay attention to what is happening. We are quickly running out of time. This nation has to fall for the oligarchs to get a world government. Target: American middle class.

on edit: And PLEASE investigate these things for yourself before calling me a "conspiracy theorist".
    Last edited by Tecate; 04-13-2010 at 04:31 AM.

Romney doesn't suprise me to much. I think a lot of us here are forgetting that we'll be drawing a LOT of independents who are going to be voting for the more moderate candidate. While he may not be your ideal candidate, he's probably a lot more pleasing to people who usually do have to debate Republican or Democrat when they're deciding which way to vote.

What does suprise me is Ron Paul. I haven't seen any major "campaigning" on his part, so what is drumming up this support for him?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I'm sorry, but Sarah Palin is not Presidential material.

That "aw shucks" act of hers just doesn't deliver the goods.
    Not to mention that she resigned from the only major office she's held. The left would use that to kill her and it would work.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

The MILF comment not withstanding, I think the question was a fair one and worthy of a less elusive reply on your part. What DOES she bring to the table other than team spirit?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Banned
    Let me ask you a question because I doubt we are even on the same page...

Do you believe that Obama actually runs anything? Do you believe these are "his" policies and ideas that are being implemented?

I do not. I believe he is a puppet... A figure-head who runs nothing and is nothing but a slick teleprompter-reading actor. World government controls the USA and we're being brought down brick by brick - by design. Politicians run nothing. They lick the boots of their banker masters and do what they are told. Listen to Gordon Brown, EU head Von Rumpy, and other European leaders call for a "New World Order" and a global constitution with global taxes literally every freaking day. Couple all of this with cap and trade, Obama's deathcare bill, global warming goons wanting to come and inspect your house, etc.

We're headed straight for tyranny and enslavement in this country if we don't stand up and say NO right now. We are the last ones left with private ownership of firearms.

People need to start looking around them and pay attention to what is happening. We are quickly running out of time. This nation has to fall for the oligarchs to get a world government. Target: American middle class.

on edit: And PLEASE investigate these things for yourself before calling me a "conspiracy theorist".
    Just call you a Dr Nut follower who does not have a clue of how to turn this economy and debt around. You provide all the symptoms of the disease but no cure.

Just call you a Dr Nut follower who does not have a clue of how to turn this economy and debt around. You provide all the symptoms of the disease but no cure.
    What's up with the name calling?
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    The MILF comment not withstanding, I think the question was a fair one and worthy of a less elusive reply on your part. What DOES she bring to the table other than team spirit?
    1. Name me a Governor that has reduced the size of their state government and sent the citizens a refund.
    2. Weeded out corruption and sent a couple of Repubs politicians to prison
    3. Knows more about energy than any Congress critter or Governor
    4. Has single handly promoted the natural gas pipeline from AK to the US. which when completed will bring much needed energy
    5. Name me another Gov. that has sold the state airplane
    6. Forced EXXON to drill on leases that they have been sitting on for many years. Took them to court and won.
    7. Can and does energize conservatives/ Repubs/Seniors and Independents (Tea Party) like no one else can.

In conclusion, I believe she would fight with all her might to reverse the spending, cut agencies and waste, cut taxes and restore this country to what it should be. The rest of the panty waisted Repubs would give lip service and become a Bush lite. For example, when he announced drilling off the FL coast, the Democ./press and Env. gave him too much heat so he just crawled back into his hole. The energy crises is not only a foreign policy issue but a financial one. We are the best in the world at finding and discovering oil. That is part of the ticket out of the mess we are in.

I have given you her qualifications. Now let's see if anyone can match them with their Repub nominee.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 04-13-2010 at 01:56 PM.

Just for the record, "Dr. Nut" predicted and warned about the financial meltdown and its causes back in the early 2000's. He was dismissed then, but people (maybe not you) are paying a lot more attention to him now. Will he run again for POTUS? I highly doubt it, but his vast network of supporters are going to have a great deal of influence on those that so, if they have any hope of winning that is. Paul will merely act as a Libertarian voice for small government in a Party that has only paid lip service to that notion for quite some time now. He, like Palin, will have important roles to play; hers being pep rally leader and his bringing a substantive reminder of where the Republican Party needs to get back to.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Just for the record, "Dr. Nut" predicted and warned about the financial meltdown and its causes back in the early 2000's. He was dismissed then, but people (maybe not you) are paying a lot more attention to him now. Will he run again for POTUS? I highly doubt it, but his vast network of supporters are going to have a great deal of influence on those that so, if they have any hope of winning that is. Paul will merely act as a Libertarian voice for small government in a Party that has only paid lip service to that notion for quite some time now. He, like Palin, will have important roles to play; hers being pep rally leader and his bringing a substantive reminder of where the Republican Party needs to get back to.
    Many libertarians are in the Tea Party camp. They may not like several policies of the Repubs but they are not going to stay home and give Obama a second term. In other words, the Repubs are a little closer to their views. As a right winger, I voted for McCain. If Palin had not been on the ticket it would have been much harder to vote for him. BTW, I think Palin is a hell of a lot closer to Libertarian views on the economy than any of those turkeys in Congress.