Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I agree. Whoever theGOP puts forth, the DIMWIToRATS will attack. They have proven that nothing is beneath them. Why not support the best candidate FOR US rather than worry about who is polarizing? I expect the DIMS to oppose the best candidates with the most vehemence. We should embrace THAT candidate.
    Bingo! Really get them lathered up - Bachmann-Palin ticket!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I'm sorry, but Sarah Palin is not Presidential material.

That "aw shucks" act of hers just doesn't deliver the goods.
    I guess aw shit and Fuck would work for you. That's the kind of language numerous politicians have been caught saying such as McCain, Cheney, Biden, and other members of the O's staff.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Bingo! Really get them lathered up - Bachmann-Palin ticket!
    Sounds good to me; the men have certainly f. up this country almost to the point of no return. But, aw shucks and a gottcha is so, so important.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I guess aw shit and Fuck would work for you. That's the kind of language numerous politicians have been caught saying such as McCain, Cheney, Biden, and other members of the O's staff.
    The two-party system is completely controlled, bought and paid for by special interests with very few exceptions. There is no "left" and "right". That nonsense is used to steer the masses like a car. It's a fraud. I see right through it. I am immune to the lies and deception.

Look at Obama... He's more of a fascist than Bush/Cheney could have ever dreamed of pulling off, but he does it all with "left" cover. It's all right in front of everyone's face. Hidden in plain view.

Banned
    The two-party system is completely controlled, bought and paid for by special interests with very few exceptions. There is no "left" and "right". That nonsense is used to steer the masses like a car. It's a fraud. I see right through it. I am immune to the lies and deception.

Look at Obama... He's more of a fascist than Bush/Cheney could have ever dreamed of pulling off, but he does it all with "left" cover. It's all right in front of everyone's face. Hidden in plain view.
    Have you heard of the Tea Party? They are doing their damnest to change the Repub. party. My solution is for true conservatives to take back their party. Pass tax cuts, repeal health care or defund it, tackle the 107 Trillion in unfunded liabilities, cut spending and elect Palin as President.

What is your solution or do you have any?

Are both parties the same, hell no, you have to be completely dishonest with yourself and everyone else to say that. Are the Republicans becoming to liberal, hell yes, so why don't you join in and get them where they should be instead of talking third party crap that will make us communist as sure as the sun comes up every morning!

I'm sorry, but Sarah Palin is not Presidential material.

I agree, but she can sure as hell be a pain in the regime's collective ass.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

... and elect Palin as President.
    No. Nope.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    No. Nope.
    We will see. One thing for sure is that Ron Paul has zero chance. So he is immaterial as a candidate. Some of his economic policies can be endorsed; going back on the gold standard is not one of them.

We will see. One thing for sure is that Ron Paul has zero chance. So he is immaterial as a candidate. Some of his economic policies can be endorsed; going back on the gold standard is not one of them.
    You seem to be more against Ron Paul than you are for Sarah Palin. Other than being a MILF, what does she bring to the table?