1. #1 Tea Party Crasher Hides ‘Personal Political Manifesto’ — No Wonder! 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    So Jason Levin is the total moron who put together the “Crash the Tea Party” web site. Levin is not your garden variety moron though.

I mean it takes a pretty impressive level of idiocy to attempt to covertly infiltrate the biggest and most widely covered political movement in the country at the moment using a publicly available web site to provide details and solicit support for your plan.

This idea is so completely idiotic that when I first heard about it I figured Levin would turn out to be an internet marketer and that this was really just a PR ploy. But alas, it seems he really is just stupid.

However, since Levin is now getting some media coverage for his little scheme – from the AP and TPM among others – I decided to dig around a bit and see if I could add anything interesting to the public record on Mr. Levin. (Not surprisingly, Free Republic was the first to expose Levin’s real identity and has dug up a lot of other useful information about him.)

What I managed to find is Levin’s personal blog on Blogger, which unfortunately (if not surprisingly) seems to have been recently blocked from public view. Equally regrettable, the site is also excluded from Google’s web caching feature so it is impossible to view any full pages on his site.

However, by using the partial text results from this Google search, along with a Digg post, and some guesswork on key words, I’ve been able to uncover the gist of a blog post of Levin’s from May 2008 entitled “My Personal Political Manifesto”. It’s organized into ten statements of belief. Here are the partial segments I was able to uncover:

http://bigjournalism.com/mrichmond/2...er/#more-49174

HAHAHAHA! Unreal. Rule #1 in the Liberal conspiracy planning playbook: Publish your plan on the Internet. What a dolt.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Frankly, I am almost speechless with the brilliance of all this. How could I have made it to this point in my life without realizing that there is such a thing as a fascist libertarian? But take away his lunacy, with some of his beliefs he actually has as much in common with Tea Partiers as he does with liberal Democrats.
    that part was great, we've got a new term coined, Fascist Libertarianism LOL

though some of his shit i do agree with.. but he's shit a dumbass

What's strange is I agree with about %50-60 of what he's saying. I think this guy is on the wrong side of his own philosophy and he just doesn't know it.

"You own your body." -- Agree. If someone else claims ownership of your body, what does that make you?
    "Everyone is free to get married." -- Agree. If you own your body, you can do with it as you wish.
    "Everyone must be provided with basic healthcare. " -- Wrong. Don't the taxpayers and doctors own their own bodies as well?
    "Church and State must remain separate" -- Wrong. Church and state must remain as separate as the local electorate sees fit.
    "Which brings us to war and the death penalty" -- Somewhat agree, somewhat disagree.
    "Which is why I believe citizenship should be earned." -- Somewhat agree. Military service should yield automatic citizenship. However, forget that peace corps crap.
    "Politics is NOT a career." -- Agree
    "Take responsibility for yourself and your actions!" -- Agree.
    "Corporations need to be subject to the same rules as individuals" -- Um, corporations aren't people. Let's see you try one and put it in jail.
    "Finally, If you don’t like what’s on the TV or the radio" -- Agree

I think this guy is a closet libertarian, but feels bad about it or something, so he's all for violating libertarian principles for health care. He's all confused. I think self-hate is the number one cause of liberalism.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    What's strange is I agree with about %50-60 of what he's saying. I think this guy is on the wrong side of his own philosophy and he just doesn't know it.

"You own your body." -- Agree. If someone else claims ownership of your body, what does that make you?
    "Everyone is free to get married." -- Agree. If you own your body, you can do with it as you wish.
    "Everyone must be provided with basic healthcare. " -- Wrong. Don't the taxpayers and doctors own their own bodies as well?
    "Church and State must remain separate" -- Wrong. Church and state must remain as separate as the local electorate sees fit.
    "Which brings us to war and the death penalty" -- Somewhat agree, somewhat disagree.
    "Which is why I believe citizenship should be earned." -- Somewhat agree. Military service should yield automatic citizenship. However, forget that peace corps crap.
    "Politics is NOT a career." -- Agree
    "Take responsibility for yourself and your actions!" -- Agree.
    "Corporations need to be subject to the same rules as individuals" -- Um, corporations aren't people. Let's see you try one and put it in jail.
    "Finally, If you don’t like what’s on the TV or the radio" -- Agree

I think this guy is a closet libertarian, but feels bad about it or something, so he's all for violating libertarian principles for health care. He's all confused. I think self-hate is the number one cause of liberalism.
    I'll agree on the first one if the welfare state is dismantled and I get the right to shoot anyone who tries to violate my personal space and or property. But as long as the welfare state exists - drugs need to stay illegal.

As for freedom to marry - already exists.

Health care? Bullshit. Access - yes. Provision - NO.

Church and state - a myth

war/death penalty - You're right - a mixed bag on this one.

Citizenship - perhaps . . . I do feel suffrage should be earned.

Politics - HELL YES!

Responsibility - YES AGAIN!

Corporations - WTF? are you joking?? I will say that the laws that excuse boards and officers of corporations of personal responsibility for bad decisions should be removed - but they're not people.

radio/TV - YEP YEP YEP!

I was expecting something much worse . . . I don't see what his gripe with the TEA Parties is - except that he apparently believes everything the MSM and/or the DNC say about them . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.