Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11 No links? No scan of the ticket? He's either a liar or... 
    ... or he deserved what he got.
    Shakespeare.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    NEW THREAD

Where Galloglas purports he/she/it will be answering questions. No answers thus far, but lots of K&R.

My bullshit alarm went off by the second sentence. I've been arrested so many times, in many states The situation don't abide.

Sounds like the election volunteers and the cops both recognized that this tool was just trying to make a (stupid, vainglorious) point. If they'd let him vote he would've been so bummed out, lol.
    “When the doctor is out, I’m in.”

Once again, another DUmmy remembers the conversations and is able to quote them word for word from memory.

If that doesn't set off the BS alarms, nothing will.
    Thanks to SarasotaRepub for your help! :D

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Hmmm...SLW and I voted yesterday here in MO. The nice people just asked for
    our Drivers Lic. and like any normal people we showed it, voted, and were on our way!!!

At least this moron did this during a very thinly voted primary. St. Louis county only had a 18% show.

If there are problems with people not knowing what constitutes a valid piece of ID perhaps he would have been better off taking down some names and filing a full and detailed report with that official he mentions instead of turning into an arrested putz that is looking for kudos on DU.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I've voted here for many years. The ID he showed was a little postcard they send out that tells where the polling place is and who in the house is registered. Anyone could pick something like that out of a mailbox. It is a doubtful ID at best.

I also was asked for a driver's license and had no problems showing it. They didn't make a copy or anything, just an election judge about 95 looked at it and that was it.
    Last presidential election I was a poll watcher. There were a couple folks (turned out all happened to be democrats--knew from their remarks) who tried to vote with absolutely no proof.

They were allowed to vote a provisional ballot, after they caused a scene.

This guy's remarks are pure BS. Of course the dems don't want a provision for a picture ID. It's too tough to vote from the cemetery that way. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Alittle more:
    proud2Blib Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Aug-06-08 11:27 PM
    Original message
    Galloglas and his arrest at the polls yesterday has brought out the stupidity of our right wingers

On a local blog here in KC, I posted that a voter in Independence, MO was arrested for trying to vote and I posted a link to his story on Daily Kos

It is just a cut and paste from here but I used the DK link because it was to an OP rather than in the middle of a thread, as it appeared here on DU.

So one of the right wingers there asked why I didn't link to a MSM source, like the newspaper in Independence, instead of using DK as my source. I said well, the newspaper in Independence didn't cover the story. He said yes they did and when I asked for a link, he posted this

I got all excited, thinking hooray! MSM coverage! Then I clicked on the link and it was to a blog comment on the Independence newspaper's website and that comment linked back to the story right here on DU.

So the very same story is okay if it is from a blog on a MSM newsite, but not okay if it is from a liberal site like DK.

I can't stop laughing.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Actually we can't stop laughing. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I would have tazed this asshole. :mad:
    It isn;t too late if you can find him. He NEEDS a good tazing :D