Hybrid View

1. #1 "From a Veteran to the Freedom Fighter Who Shot Me" 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

The title says it all.

kas125 (763 posts) Thu Apr-15-10 12:30 AM
    Original message "From a Veteran to the Freedom Fighter Who Shot Me"

Dear Freedom Fighter Who Shot Me,
    Today is April 14, 2010. Six years ago today I was occupying your land and your communities near Karabillah, Iraq. That particular day I was in a four vehicle convoy travelling from Al Qa'im to Husaybah. I was the gunner standing in the turret of the final vehicle facing the rear, and we ran into the guerilla ambush.

The US Government and the US corporate media would say that you are a terrorist, but you are not a terrorist. I was a terrorist. For that I must offer my deepest apologies and ask your forgiveness. I must also thank you. The bullet that you used to protect yourself from me changed my life. That day, you shot holes through everything I had grown up believing about America fighting for freedom and liberty. Your bullet, like a seed, penetrated far beyond skin and muscle, and sank deep into something in the core of my being where, over time it grew to be something much greater. It grew into a world view that included people outside of the United States of America as human beings and equals. It grew into an understanding of my place in the world and my part in the suffering of other people and the part that the United States Empire plays in the world as one of the greatest enemies of freedom and justice that exists.
    I'm not posting the whole screed, you can go over and read it if you want. It's pretty new but I suspect the DU anti military crowd will jump on it soon. After all, it has Freedom Fighters and American Empire in it. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Bouncy if I ever heard one. One that I'd beat this douche bag with a shovel into next week for.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Makes you wonder about why this VOLUNTEER soldier ever joined up........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Banned
    As the father of a disabled Iraq war vet I see this guy as a real piece of shit! Two soldiers were killed in the incident where my daughter lost her eye and half her hearing. Four soldiers were killed in the ambush where she was awarded a Bronze Star. One of those soldiers died helping her drag another soldier to cover. I wonder if anyone else was wounded or killed in that ambush that this piece of shit is talking about and I wonder if they feel the same way.

You know what bothered my daughter the most about being wounded? That she could not go back into the fight.

I notice when we see something like this article, we always every Moonbat talking point. No one put their name on it, that shows me its an over grown bouncy.

The only people the Moonbats want the government to fight are those in this country that disagree with them.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

No the author put his name up. He's an IVAW named Bobby Whittenberg. And I reiterate my pervious statement. I'd love to have some alone time with the back stabbing douche monkey.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

The big Cheese
    I doubt this guy saw any action outside of staring at the back of the rig in front of him.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    No the author put his name up. He's an IVAW named Bobby Whittenberg. And I reiterate my pervious statement. I'd love to have some alone time with the back stabbing douche monkey.
    He may not have served after all . . .I see that happening somewhat often with the IVAW.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    What a suprise, this douchenozzle has a singing "career".

http://current.com/entertainment/mus...-sergeants.htm
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke