1. #1 Obama mocks tea partiers: You should thank me for cutting taxes 
    posted at 8:33 pm on April 15, 2010 by Allahpundit

Via Dan Riehl, this may well be the single most obnoxious soundbite he’s uttered since his immortal bitter/clinger bon mot during the campaign. Which, if I’m not mistaken, also occurred at a fundraiser. Funny, the thoughts that bubble up when he’s among friends.

You’re welcome, America.

President Barack Obama said Thursday he’s amused by the anti-tax tea party protests that have been taking place around Tax Day.

Obama told a fundraiser in Miami that he’s cut taxes, contrary to the claims of protesters.

“You would think they’d be saying thank you,” he said.

At that, many in the crowd at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts stood and yelled, “Thank you!”

Let’s see. For starters, he’s lying: He has raised some taxes, contrary to his campaign pledge two years ago. But more than that, he seems almost to be laughing at people for being concerned about deficits. Did we or did we not learn just last night that a majority of tea partiers think their taxes are fair? They’re not some fanatic “zero tax” movement, in other words. They’re willing to pay what they’re paying now; what they want is a government small enough to make ends meet with what they’re paying. By The One’s logic, if he lowered the top marginal income tax bracket to one percent, we should expect tea partiers to fall on their knees and shout hallelujah even though it would mean annual deficits many times the trillion-dollar leviathans we’re currently saddled with. Anyone think that would happen? Anyone except Obama not yet grasp that conservatives want fiscal responsibility, not lower taxes at any and all costs?

What’s most amazing about this is that everyone understands the feds will need to raise taxes, and soon, to try to put a dent in our Everest of liabilities. That was the entire point of Paul Volcker, Obama’s own advisor, whispering about a VAT a few weeks ago. Tax hikes are simply a fait accompli, due in no small part to The One’s own unprecedented spending, and we’d probably have them already if not for his political cowardice in refusing to demand them before his reelection bid. And yet here he is, actually patting himself on the back for being a tax-cutter. Unbelievable.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/04/1...cutting-taxes/
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Pshaw... He didn't cut taxes for me or my parents. . . this year, we paid MORE. I don't know what wealth they think we have - - but in my case, he is lying.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Fuck what Obama thinks. There, I said it. Arrest me.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    [sarcasm]Why thank-you obama for cutting my tax breaks and why thank-you obama for cutting taxes for people who didn't pay taxes all ready![/sarcasm]
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Obama and his crowd of commie sycophants don't understand what the Tea Party is all about. It's not just about the tax bill: it's about the tax structure, it's about balancing the budget, it's about forcing government to be accountable, and it's about demanding measurable outcomes for the buckets of money we spend on "programs".

Explaining the objectives of the Tea Party to lefties is like discussing Visual Basic with my dog. It's not rocket science but for him, it might as well be.

O BlaH Blah, Mocker of Americans, can,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nevermind.:mad: I can't stand this POS. Please God, allow for the biggest landslide victory ever over this anti-God, anti-American traitor who occupies the office of POTUS.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Last time Obama mocked Tea Party, he did it in my home town.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

All this guy can really do is mock. And quite frankly, he will be raising taxes after the election. Watch for it. Someone has to pay for that healthcare debacle, and it ain't gonna be the poor or the rich.