Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 AISHA TYLER vs ANN COULTER 
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyahgS_8gE8

    What ever that top is that Ann is wearing - it's damn ugly.

    That being said - WTF is wrong with Ann letting Aisha get away with so many talking points that are flat out LIES!??:mad:
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,841
    This isn't breaking news pipsqueak!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,847
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyahgS_8gE8

    What ever that top is that Ann is wearing - it's damn ugly.

    That being said - WTF is wrong with Ann letting Aisha get away with so many talking points that are flat out LIES!??:mad:
    Because she's in unfriendly waters and probably wasn't given the opportunity. And Tyler is a moonbat. Typical black Marxist.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    This isn't breaking news pipsqueak!
    April 15, 2010 CNN
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,841
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    April 15, 2010 CNN
    That still doesn't make it breaking news half pint!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    What ever that top is that Ann is wearing - it's damn ugly.
    She should take it off the wire hanger...oh damn those are her shoulders.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

    You Say The Battle Is Over
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That still doesn't make it breaking news half pint!
    did you know about it before I posted it? NO? well then I guess I broke the story to you. :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,950
    It's breaking news because it proves that MSM news in broken.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post

    What ever that top is that Ann is wearing - it's damn ugly.

    It damn near got her kicked out of the spank bank, but she gets credit for time served.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,265
    Doesn't qualify as breaking news... moved to Political News.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •