Hybrid View

1. #1 Michelle Obama to Talk With Military Families Wednesday 
    Last edited by Elspeth; 08-06-2008 at 12:01 AM.

Michelle Obama will be in town tomorrow to campaign for her husband, Democratic Sen. Barack Obama, and her plans include a roundtable discussion with a group of military spouses.

The invitation-only roundtable discussion will happen at Old Dominion University, according to a release from the Obama campaign. Vietnam War veteran and Congressional Medal of Honor recipient Capt. Paul Bucha will be at the roundtable discussion. Bucha also is the former president of the Congressional Medal of Honor Society.
    Paul Bucha is a big Obama supporter. Zer-o was too busy to meet with the troops at Fort Hood (on vacation in Hawaii) so he sends her to talk to an invitation only group. What a laugh.

The invitation-only thing sounds like a PR stunt. And to send Michelle? That part I don't get.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The invitation-only thing sounds like a PR stunt. And to send Michelle? That part I don't get.
    I think Obama knows that he has dropped a load in his britches; so, what the point? He will get most of the black vote and whites will vote overwhelmingly for McCain. I don't think there are that many independents or undecided in the military community.

So it's just a stunt for the media. This way he can say in the debates that his campaign went and visited military families.

Banned
    So it's just a stunt for the media. This way he can say in the debates that his campaign went and visited military families.
    Correct. Sending the wife to compensate for his amateurish behavior.

Eyelids
    Its a presidential campaign, everything is done for the media you dolt. Its all pandering.