Thread: haircut bouncy
#1 haircut bouncy04-17-2010, 03:57 PMrufus dog (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-17-10 02:43 PM
I just wanted to get a friggen haircut!
The dog was getting a bit shaggy so went down to get a haircut. One of those chain places where you get a decent trim. I walk in and some lady is getting her hair washed and then starts in. "This Obama guy is a Bullshit Liar, ... he is a Socialist, Health care is going to bankrupt us all.." So I sit down in the chair and she utters "It is because stupid people voted for Obama!" At that point I stop the guy cutting my hair and say "Lady, you have the right to your opinion, but when you make general statements that "stupid people voted for Obama" you are calling me stupid. Facts show that higher educated people voted for Obama, and in fact Kerry, so rather than listening to YOUR bullshit I would like to get a haircut. She responded that it was a free Country, her grandfather fought for the US, as did her brothers, blah blah. Great I say, so did relatives of mine, and a lot of other people you would label as Socialist or Communists, so again keep your generalizations to yourself or be prepared to get called out. She finally shut the hell up, but not before muttering something, the only part I could make out was.. "we are at war..." I think it had to do with the Country being at war, as I left I made a point of saying, "need to get home to see if my big tax refund got deposited.
Know what really sucks about the bouncys lately. No cops jumping out of the bushes! :DLets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land
04-17-2010, 04:24 PM
yea that's not even half way convincing.Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
04-17-2010, 04:35 PM
- Join Date
- May 2008
LOL, isn't it amazing how the liberals always run into people who have conservative views who are ready to criticize the One, and Democratics. That never happens to me. They always have the most amazing stories.
04-17-2010, 04:39 PM
I rarely hear public discussions by people who work in a public forum on anything that might piss a customer off and take their business else where. The gas station and grocery store checkout line stories are much better. I don't believe them either but I consider them more likely to happen than at Super Cuts.
Last edited by FlaGator; 04-17-2010 at 07:49 PM.
Please don't shoot me
04-17-2010, 05:07 PM
The lessons I learned from all the Bouncies.
1.) Moonbats don't leave the computer, the real world is full of people who have their own ideas.
2.) When in doubt, make sh*t up to prove they're right . Don't worry, people who think just like you have to believe it; ever if everyone sees right through it.
3.) No one penny for defense, but millions for proganda.
4.) When you debate imaginary people, you always win.
5.) Fight anyone whom DU labels " The American Taliban " while supporting the real Taliban as they fight our service people.
6.) The Collective/ the State/ Big Brother loves you.
7.) We'll deny we're Socialists while posting in praise of it and expressing our hatred for Capitalism.CU's Paranormal Expert.
Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.
04-17-2010, 10:42 PM
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
The saddest thing is that rufus doggie thinks he's so great for shouting down a woman getting her hair done. Took a lot of balls to do that, eh? Dumbass.
04-17-2010, 11:08 PM
Anybody else notice that the DUmmie didn't refute the part about Obummer being a liar?
As for the "fact" that Obama voters are smarter:
From John Zogby, he polled 500 self-professed Obama supporters and the results were appalling;
* 57.4 could NOT correctly say which party controls congress (50/50 shot just by guessing)
* 81.8 could NOT correctly say Joe Biden quit a previous campaign because of plagiarism (25% chance by guessing)
* 82.6 could NOT correctly say that Obama won his first election by getting opponents kicked off the ballot (25% chance by guessing)
* 88.4% could NOT correctly say that Obama said his policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry and make energy rates skyrocket (25% chance by guessing)
* 56.1 % could NOT correctly say Obama started his political career at the home of two former members of the Weather Underground (25% chance by guessing).And yet…..
* Only 13.7% failed to identify Palin as the person their party spent $150,000 in clothes on
* Only 6.2% failed to identify Palin as the one with a pregnant teenage daughter
* And 86.9 % thought that Palin said that she could see Russia from her “house,” even though that was Tina Fey who said that!!
04-18-2010, 12:09 AM
- Join Date
- May 2008
Conservatives that I know do NOT go to Super Cuts to get their dos butchered.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|