Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is why I try to resist clicking on these DU monitoring threads; I just get even more pissed off. Do these jackasses over there not watch MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC... and see the utter hypocrisy of this coprophagist?
    Sometimes I get pissed off, but most of the time I'm either shaking my head in disbelief at how narrow minded and gullible they are. The rest of the time I'm laughing at them and their idiocy.

It's entertaining, that's for sure.

Usually you block channels so children can't watch them. ;)

I was at a family event once, and my second-cousin's roommate/life partner told me not to watch FNC ever. I told her I tuned in once in a while to see what the other side was saying, and I'm not a Nielson household, so who cares? She said that comcast has a digital counter that keeps its own ratings. I told her "whatever".

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I was at a family event once, and my second-cousin's roommate/life partner told me not to watch FNC ever. I told her I tuned in once in a while to see what the other side was saying, and I'm not a Nielson household, so who cares? She said that comcast has a digital counter that keeps its own ratings. I told her "whatever".
    At this point, I figure that Directv has a way of tracking anything I watch or record on the DVR. Whether they actually do it for every customer...who knows? I don't really care.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    At this point, I figure that Directv has a way of tracking anything I watch or record on the DVR. Whether they actually do it for every customer...who knows? I don't really care.

Any political philosophy that requires that level of self-censorship is not one I want to support.