1. #1 Maryland Teen Allegedly Had Weapons, Map of Camp David 
    WASHINGTON — A map of President Bush's motorcade to Camp David was found last week in the possession of a teenager accused of stockpiling weapons and bomb-making materials, according to prosecutors.

With the possibility that the motorcade was a target, federal authorities have joined police in investigating Collin Matthew McKenzie-Gude, 18, who allegedly was storing the weapons and materials just outside Washington, D.C., at the Bethesda, Md., home where he lives with his parents.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398403,00.html

==============================================

I will be seriously surprised if this jackhole doesn't have a DU account.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Sonnabend
    The unnamed juvenile, while working as a police intern, allegedly took official stationery to help McKenzie-Gude obtain chemicals and police equipment, including bullet-resistant vests.
    Premeditated plans for assassination.

They'll do HEAVY federal time.

noonwitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Premeditated plans for assassination.

They'll do HEAVY federal time.

They should-they were not just plotting to assassinate the president, but it looks like they were planning a major killing spree in general, taking out their high school teachers and all.

Plus, there are the charges of assault and attempted carjacking from when he tried to steal the old man's car when he learned the cops were on to him.
    I wonder what his DU name was?

Sonnabend
    http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-23109,00.html

Maybe what is his FATHERS DU name

The teenager also allegedly had a list of items yet to be purchased, including equipment to convert semi-automatic rifles to fully automatic weapons and range-finding glasses typically used by snipers.
    This kid planned to kill the President.

Mr McKenzie-Gude and his father were arrested after the teen attacked a man on July 29 in an attempt to steal his car at a Bethesda, Maryland mall, in an apparent attempt to flee, news reports said.

Rehearsal?

His father, a retired air force officer and a Treasury Department employee, was charged with illegally buying guns for his son.

Which explains the ID's, the kit and a lot more. I think we maybe know who was going to pull the trigger.

Bloody HELL. Thank God they were caught.