Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Wow....11 bravo sure is a bad ass.....(im skeered) 
    11 Bravo (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-19-10 06:18 PM
    Original message
    A little heads up for the Teabagger/Militia folks from one who once packed heat for Uncle Sam.
    If you seriously believe that you are capable of going up against the United States government, I would urge you to put your affairs in order, because you will be swiftly and efficiently fragged, tagged, and bagged. The idea that a bunch of rag-tag, candy-ass, drunks believe they could stand up against even a platoon, let alone the full force of the US military is hysterically funny. You have no idea how stupid you appear, prancing through the woods in your cammo, to individuals who have seen real combat. Deal with it, ass-holes. The C-in-C is an African-American. He was democratically elected (in a landslide). All the rest of your whining is bullshit, and you lack even the rudimentary courage to state your true objection to our President.
    Fuck it, I haven't worn a green suit for almost 40 years, but I just might re-up for a chance to put one in the ten ring of a few of you jackasses.
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x8178455
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Banned
    11Bravo, you tend to forget that alot of us out here are vets like you. A lot of us were NCOs and alot of us have kept our skills sharp or even bettered them. I have frequented many private sniper schools and have improved each time. And while you may have notched your belt at time or two in the military, I have notched my belt as a civilian. I have not killed anyone in a very long and am all twitchy about it.

Also another thing, you must be on some serious drugs if you think that the majority of the Military is overwhelmed with loyalty to your President. I have no doubt that if it comes down to it, the military will not fire upon us but would easily turn on the President, at least this one.

TheCowsCameHome (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-19-10 06:51 PM
    Response to Original message
    16. That would be something to see.
    Those likkered-up yahoos running around in the back woods blowing the shit out of an abandoned Chevy Astro van think they're going to take on Uncle Sam?

I'll bet they'd crap their drawers in unison the first time a gummint vehicle came into view.
    I don't care who you are! That thar is FUN!
    Don't forget the bonfire and 4-wheelers!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    11Bravo, you tend to forget that alot of us out here are vets like you. A lot of us were NCOs and alot of us have kept our skills sharp or even bettered them. I have frequented many private sniper schools and have improved each time. And while you may have notched your belt at time or two in the military, I have notched my belt as a civilian. I have not killed anyone in a very long and am all twitchy about it.

Also another thing, you must be on some serious drugs if you think that the majority of the Military is overwhelmed with loyalty to your President. I have no doubt that if it comes down to it, the military will not fire upon us but would easily turn on the President, at least this one.
    There is a scene in A Tale of Two Cities where the masses were about to storm the Versailles when the French regulars show up, apparently to quell the riot but they turn, face the palace, and fire upon it. Believe me when I tell you that there are soldiers, and a good lot of them, who are sympathetic of the cause.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I told you guys they were going to be like this when they had control of the government; its easy to be brave when you send someone else to do the fighting.

Besides, the military remembers who supported them, and who protested them for the last nine years ( DU is still protesting them).

Also remember DU saying many, many times that a military could not win against insurgents and guerilla forces.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Been out for 40 years, enlistment age is 18, making this gentleman a minimum of 48 (46 if he was able to lie about his age). Can someone 50+ (most likely scenario) still enlist? If so, go for it snacky. Put your money where your mouth is, like those rag-tag folks you're insulting are likely to given the present path. Don't forget another rag tag bunch who stood up against an organized, well funded army 200 some odd years ago, and won. And 52.9% of the popular vote doth not a landslide make.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

This clown needs to be educated in what a landslide is. Reagan's(58%) win in '84 and Nixon(60%) in '72 were landslides. Obama(52%) just won an election.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Not an internet tough guy!!!!

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    There is a scene in A Tale of Two Cities where the masses were about to storm the Versailles when the French regulars show up, apparently to quell the riot but they turn, face the palace, and fire upon it. Believe me when I tell you that there are soldiers, and a good lot of them, who are sympathetic of the cause.
    That's what I figured, too, that the US military would be largely on our side, or at least extremely reluctant to fire on their fellow citizens.
    However, if Obama puts together the "Civilian Security Force" he talked about, that may be a different story altogether.
    "The C-in-C is an African-American."
    Um, no he isn't, DUmmy.
    He is mixed race, from a white mother, and has a LOT more Arabic blood than African.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    However, if Obama puts together the "Civilian Security Force" he talked about, that may be a different story altogether.
    "The C-in-C is an African-American."
    Um, no he isn't, DUmmy.
    He is mixed race, from a white mother, and has a LOT more Arabic blood than African.
    I sincerely doubt that the "Civilian Security Force" could amount to much. The people that would make up such a force woul not be the most disciplined and would not take well to the training necessary.