Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Guam could be about to tip over!!!!!!!!! 
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

:D

Seen that on Boortz this morning! Couldn't stop laughing!!! What a dolt!
    He's even dumber than Cynthia McKinney!!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Is he an elected official?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I was just getting ready to post this. Classic!:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He 's worried that....HAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem. Would we have to call it Maug then? HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Banned
    At one time, Guam was bumper to bumper B-52s. What the hell is this idot talking about. I give the Admiral great credit in being able to maintain a straight face. I hope that fat people on that island are dispersed evenly so the island can maintain some sort of balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    At one time, Guam was bumper to bumper B-52s. What the hell is this idot talking about. I give the Admiral great credit in being able to maintain a straight face. I hope that fat people on that island are dispersed evenly so the island can maintain some sort of balance.

Ha! I am still trying to absorb the utter idiocy of that guy. It boggles the mind. A psychological evaluation should be demanded. Absolutely unreal.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Ha! I am still trying to absorb the utter idiocy of that guy. It boggles the mind. A psychological evaluation should be demanded. Absolutely unreal.
    The really funny part of the whole thing is how he is trying to show how knowledgeable and wise he is. He was trying to show up the Admiral because he KNEW how long the island was. He KNEW how wide the island was at it's widest and narrowist points. He KNEW the square area of the island. Then he drops the big bombshell revelation, he KNEW the island would tip over!

Banned
    The guy has Hepatitis C which is a liver disease and is going thru experimental treatment. This is a bad ass disease that really screws up your thought process. Something you would not wish on your worst enemy.

Remembering that this IS April Fools day, I checked around the web and this doesn't seem to be a prank. He actually said it it seems.