1. #1 Attention Birther's - Arizona Calls out the POTUS 
    You all will love this: haven't seen it in any mainstream press yet.

Arizona House Votes To Have Obama Show Birth Certificate In 2012 Election

Almost two years after the historical election, the Obama haters are still in full effect.

According to published reports, the Arizona House voted for a prerequisite that would require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate, in order to appear on the state's ballot in the event he runs for reelection.

The new provision, which will be added to a separate bill, would require U.S. presidential candidates who want to appear on the ballot in Arizona to submit documents proving they meet the constitutional requirements to be President.

The House voted 31-22 to add the provision to a separate bill. The measure still faces a formal vote.

Mesa Republican Rep. Cecil Ash said he has no reason to doubt Obama's citizenship but supports the measure because it could help end doubt.
    Guess he loses Arizona.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    You all will love this: haven't seen it in any mainstream press yet.

Arizona House Votes To Have Obama Show Birth Certificate In 2012 Election

Guess he loses Arizona.
    Ha! I love it! If he runs again, and I think he is a 1 termer, I think the media will definately have to dig up everything!
    Maybe his presidency will be annulled! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Ha! I love it! If he runs again, and I think he is a 1 termer, I think the media will definately have to dig up everything!
    Maybe his presidency will be annulled! :D
    Let's go way, way out on the limb here, and let's say he can't prove he meets the constitutional requirement, and thus cannot be on the ballot in this State. Let's say that this goes far enough to get his presidency annulled. Wouldn't that also invalidate any bill he's signed into law? I think it would. If this were to happen ObamaCare might be easier to 'repeal', than any other option.

It's an amusing thought, and something I would like to see come to pass.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

I guess we could call it a post pre-post post vetting!?! What didn't we know about him before we knew we didn't know it?!
    I still say he is a cipher. And I only say this because any conservative that laid out any and I mean anything radical for the libs to swallow would have thier kindergarten class subpenaed!!!!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.