Thread: Obama supporters

1. #1 Obama supporters 

Thank you for showing me the 48 and a half million people who voted for Obama...and in under 20 minutes? Impressive.

This is literally every person who voted for McCain: (according to the OP's reasoning)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h3cJQJkc_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR050P3f0Zw

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Thank you for showing me the 48 and a half million people who voted for Obama...and in under 20 minutes? Impressive.
    Okay little buddy. Go ahead and go out and conduct your own survey of these 48 and a half million people that voted for Obummer and ask them why they voted for him.

OR

Shut up.
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaguns91 View Post
    Okay little buddy. Go ahead and go out and conduct your own survey of these 48 and a half million people that voted for Obummer and ask them why they voted for him.

OR

Shut up.
    OR

maybe I just won't make sweeping generalizations about half of the electorate.

OR

maybe I just won't make sweeping generalizations about half of the electorate.
    OH.
    But you just did.

I think they call that....

Hypocrisy?
    Put up or shut up.

OH.
    But you just did.

I think they call that....

Hypocrisy?
    Put up or shut up.
    For the love of God I already tone down my style when I post here but I think you guys could grasp the most basic ideas of non-literal rhetoric.

OBVIOUSLY not all McCain voters are like those videos I posted, that's SUPPOSED to be obvious, you're SUPPOSED to see that absurdity in that claim. Through that absurdity hopefully you can cross the chasm of cognition required to realize that the OP's post was equally stupid.

It's hard to fathom that I even need to explain it, sometimes my points and jokes are a little subtle, but I try to keep it as low-brow as possible (because you see, I am a high-brow intellectual liberal elitist) and even still it escapes you.

For the love of God I already tone down my style when I post here but I think you guys could grasp the most basic ideas of non-literal rhetoric.

OBVIOUSLY not all McCain voters are like those videos I posted, that's SUPPOSED to be obvious, you're SUPPOSED to see that absurdity in that claim. Through that absurdity hopefully you can cross the chasm of cognition required to realize that the OP's post was equally stupid.

It's hard to fathom that I even need to explain it, sometimes my points and jokes are a little subtle, but I try to keep it as low-brow as possible (because you see, I am a high-brow intellectual liberal elitist) and even still it escapes you.
    And isn't this a sweeping generalization in itself?
    Everything you say defeats the previous statement you make.
    It's an everlasting cycle.

Hopefully it will be come such a vicious cycle that you'll open a vortex in the time-space continuum and it'll consume you and thus your vicious cycle would end and you shall be Wee Wee Wee no more! :p

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    And isn't this a sweeping generalization in itself?
    Everything you say defeats the previous statement you make.
    It's an everlasting cycle.

Hopefully it will be come such a vicious cycle that you'll open a vortex in the time-space continuum and it'll consume you and thus your vicious cycle would end and you shall be Wee Wee Wee no more! :p
    LMAO

Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar

Quite frankly these in the video are MUCH smarter than the ones I have met in real life.