Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Bisexuals Claim Gay Softball Discrimination. 
    Bisexual men claim bias after being kicked off gay softball world series team

Three bisexual men are suing a national gay-athletic organization for discrimination, charging they were kicked off a 2008 Gay Softball World Series team for not being gay enough to participate, The Seattle Times reports.

The lawsuit filed in Seattle Tuesday by the three Bay Area men accuses the North American Gay Amateur Athletic Alliance of violating Washington state law barring discrimination.

An attorney for the alliance denies the allegations, the paper says.

The three plaintiffs played on a team called D2 that qualified for the 2008 competition, which stipulates that each team can have no more than two heterosexual players.

After a competing team complained, the lawsuit says, the alliance ruled the three bisexual men were "nongay" and stripped D2 of it second-place finish, The Times says.

The Seattle Weekly reports that the dispute erupted in the middle of the championship game and that play was stopped several times because of the protests.

The plaintiffs charge that they grilled in front of a crowd of about 25 people as to their sexual attractions and desires, purportedly to determine their gayness.

At one point, the lawsuit alleges, one of the plaintiffs was told: "This is the Gay World Series, not the Bisexual World Series."

The men are seeking $75,000 for emotional distress and also want D2's second-place finish reinstated, The Times says.
    Clash of the special interests.

USA Today

Gay people have their own special sports teams?
    I wonder who the ACLU would go after if a "straight" softball team kicked a gay guy off for being too gay.
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaguns91 View Post
    Gay people have their own special sports teams?
    I wonder who the ACLU would go after if a "straight" softball team kicked a gay guy off for being too gay.
    They have their own Olympics. As we push special interests more and more, we will see more of those groups conflict with each other. Gays were pretty much untouchable in terms of criticism through most of the 90s and oughts (or whatever we're calling them) but that's changing now. More women are protesting against the inclusion of "transgendered" men into women's roles and spaces. The asexuals want everybody to keep their clothes on and shut up. Things are heating up.

If I didn't know this was real I would have thought it was an episode of South Park.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

BSR
    Good.

Let the gay community get a taste of their own PC bullshit.

They are always trying to sneak something in through the back door.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They are always trying to sneak something in through the back door.

Why are Gays such Biphobes?

Dikes on Spikes. :D
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Quote Originally Posted by rjas77 View Post
    Why are Gays such Biphobes?
    Gays think bisexuals are posers. Bisexuals think that gays are just really unattractive to half the population.