Thread: 2 NJ Corrections Officers Shot. 1 Dead And The Other Hospitalized.

1. #1 2 NJ Corrections Officers Shot. 1 Dead And The Other Hospitalized. 
    2 of my brothers and sisters in blue were ambushed today while they sat in their car leaving for work today. Both worked at NJ State Prison(formerly known as Trenton State) ans were married. The murderer was the ex-husband of one of the officers and killed her in reaction to a court order that went against him concerning child support. I don't know these people as we work at different prisons but it doesn't matter. It always hurts when you lose a brother or sister in blue. However, I'm torn about the killer. Yes, murder isn't the answer but being drug through the family court system and being treated extremely unfairly myself, it's easy to understand what made him snap. Apparently the court ordered him to pay $600 a month for his daughter which she had custody of. Why the judge did this I can only guess but knowing what the salary of a corrections officer makes X2 in this case, was this amount really necessary? Not to mention that this man was raising 3 boys all on his own? Now they don't have a father anymore(the suspect killed himself). The family court system in NJ is so out of whack that it's a wonder this kind of thing doesn't happen more often. I'm sorry that 2 people are dead and that 4 children are now without a father but I point the finger at the NJ Family Court system.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Sorry to hear that. so much today doesn't make sense you don't know where to begin. It is easy to be overwhelmed by injustice and needless loss.

It's a complicated world, my Jersey friend.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    It's a complicated world, my Jersey friend.
    Not complicated at all. The family court system is extremely skewed in the woman's favor.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Not complicated at all. The family court system is extremely skewed in the woman's favor.
    Tell me about it. Been there, done that, lost the T-shirt.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein