Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    This whole kinky sex fad is getting out of hand. :mad:

Not Worth It

Consensual activity, let people assume their own risks. For instance asphyxia at the point of orgasm is often practiced, along with other activities, there is not intent to harm. If some dumbass chokes on his gag while handcuffed it is largely his own fault, he chose to be bound and gagged.

Let nature thin the herd, it is a good very natural process. Prove intent to harm and then by all means prosecute, otherwise let the genepool self chlorinate.

Banned - Not really Theo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Okay, I'm standing on "odd" here and doubling down.:D
    It's only kinky the first time. ;) :D

Quote Originally Posted by Aklover View Post
    Consensual activity, let people assume their own risks. For instance asphyxia at the point of orgasm is often practiced, along with other activities, there is not intent to harm. If some dumbass chokes on his gag while handcuffed it is largely his own fault, he chose to be bound and gagged.

Let nature thin the herd, it is a good very natural process. Prove intent to harm and then by all means prosecute, otherwise let the genepool self chlorinate.
    While consensual activities do entail their own unique risks, in this case, I think that it will be difficult to convict, even though there is plenty of fault to be found.

Yes, this person willingly allowed himself to be bound and gagged.
    From that instant, his safety became the woman's responsibility.
    And she failed.
    She should face the consequences of her actions, or more to the point, inaction.
    But I doubt that it will happen.
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade

Quote Originally Posted by MstrBlue View Post
    While consensual activities do entail their own unique risks, in this case, I think that it will be difficult to convict, even though there is plenty of fault to be found.

And she failed.
    She should face the consequences of her actions, or more to the point, inaction.
    This is why the "enthused" and "unenthused" should part ways early on. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Aklover View Post

I agree, he was all for it, therefore he knew that stuffing a sock in your mouth can result in death.

I just hate that what she is being charged for is called "manslaughter" because it was no where near "manslaughter"

I think the fact that she has to live with thought that she killed her husband is punishment enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MstrBlue View Post

And she failed.

I am sure they will load whatever jury is formed with bigoted christian housewives and she will be convicted. Involuntary manslaughter is the max she should be charged with. Consenting adults make their own choices and should reap the whirlwind. No one forcibly tied him down, no one forced him to partake in bondage games. Shit happens, people choose to do stupid things, move on about your day no taxpayer money need be wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Did it ich anybody else out when you read their ages?
    Please, don't make me picture a woman 9 years older then my mother engaging in bondage....makes me wonder why I can never get a hold of my folks when I call home. :p:eek:
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke