Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sonnabend
    I hear Cuba's nice this time of year.
    He'll like the climate....the hard part will be getting used to starvation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    We don't take welfare queens. That rule Aus out, as well as New Zealand. Malaysia wont want him, Indonesia wont take him....doesnt leave him many options :D
    If I were to Apply as Sam Worthington's pleasure slave, can I come?!

BTW, this is Sam Worthington :

Oh, yeah . . . giggity giggity goo! :p

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Anyone know what he's talking about?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by clit-something
    I cannot live in a country that makes racism into law.
    Awesome, because I can't live in a country that makes ignorant-mediocrity the norm. So if you are ready to go elsewhere, that would serve both of our interests.

I can't believe the absolute, complete, and total stupidity displayed by these human rejects known as DU'ers. The 'protesters' were about 2,000 to 4,000 high school students, riled up by their libtard teachers enough to cut class for this nonsense. According to Rasmussen, 70% of Arizona voters favor this bill. So where do these low life, dishonorable, non-hackers like Raúl M. Grijalva go for support? They go to our youth through the education system. It's a no brainier why the only far-left, Obama kissing liberal from Arizona is the sultan of U of A. Most of these wanna be flower children grow out of the libtard-unicorn-rainbow daydream when they graduate and hit the real world, but while they are at the flower power central known as U of A, they will vote their hearts out for this dumbass as soon as they turn 18, and find a bong in the dorms.

I'm more than a little pissed at these libtard PUHSD teachers for using their students as instruments of their own stupid ass, half-cocked agendas. How many of you believe these teachers actually read and understood the bill being signed into law? How many of you believe these students actually read and understood the bill being signed into law? I can tell you that none of these juvenile dupes of the left had a damn clue about what they were protesting or why they were risking arrest, or worse. You guys have got to understand, this is downtown Phoenix, Arizona not Detroit, New York City, or L.A. I'm glad it didn't happen, but some of these juveniles could have been killed, justifiably, by another citizen within the law. Imagine if a CCW holder were walking out of a downtown shop, got hit on the head with a thrown bottle or rock, and looked up to see a crowd of angry protesters converging on their position. The shopper could have drawn and fired on them all, as a reasonable person would have in their circumstance. It's not too far fetched to realize that PUHSD teachers actively put their students into harms way in order to further their political agenda, considering they are all privvy to the number of CCW and open carriers in Arizona. It's just sick to think that High School teachers are going about this business. It shows how desperate the liberals are.

If these students who were protesting were given the whole truth, I doubt a protest would have taken place at all. The truth about this bill follows.

1.) This bill makes being in the country illegally a state prosecuted criminal offense within the sovereign borders of Arizona. Guess what libtards at DU? Being in the borders of the U.S. illegally was already a Federal, Federally Prosecuted criminal offense. Why aren't you drum circlers protesting the Federal Law which has been established since at least 1952 (see Immigration and Nationality Act)? Perhaps because this is a law which has been largely unenforced, and thus not really a law at all? Since ICE, as Sherrif Arpaio's efforts have proven, is unwilling to do it's taxpayer funded job of enforcing immigration laws, Arizona decided to spur our law enforcement, prosecutors, and courts to action. In other words, Arizona has chosen to enforce an existing Federal Law, on it's own dime, since existing Federal Agencies don't care to enforce that law. It's basically REAL-ID gone backwards. Wherein the Several States are now enforcing the laws of the Federal Government in areas where the Federal Government won't. Instead of the Federal Government giving up on the task of enforcing it's own laws when the Several States wouldn't comply. Where again does the power of our Republic lie?

2.) This law makes it mandatory for police to investigate suspected illegal aliens, and arrest upon reasonable suspicion. This means, during the course of a routine traffic stop, if you can't produce a drivers license, you may be asked for more documentation. If you are asked for more documentation, but can't provide any, you may be arrested. This all depends on your story, your knowledge, your statement, you know, just as if you had a contradicting knowledge, statement, or story for any other crime. If arrested, just like in any other scenario, you might be charged by a prosecutor depending on evidence obtained by the investigators. However, you will have due process. You will have the chance to plead your case in court in front of a jury of your peers.

Nothing about this is racist, or "racially profiling" at all. Cops profile everyone they see, and it's called a 'criminal profile'. Even if you aren't a criminal, the police officer doesn't know that and is expected to profile your behavior, the condition of your vehicle, even the bulges in your pants in order to determine if a crime or civil offense should be suspected. If the condition of your car, your driving habits, your uneasiness, your sweating, your smell, your appearance in clothing and scent, and even your awkward silences can be taken into account during a criminal investigation, prosecution, through discovery and into trial, why then can't your work history, social security number legitimacy, or birth certificate also be taken into account? Oh, yeah, wait. They can.

So get all good and riled up liberal Americans. You are in for quite a ride. You see, this law is passed, it's done, and no one but Grijalva will be raked over the coals for this one, Unlike what you liberal idiots said about health care re-fucking, this law preserves due process, while at the same time eliminating the failures of the federal government and replacing them with our local justice system, which is much preferable to your national social justice fleecing. Unlike the health care fleecing, this law will survive the courts, and it will actually take steps to make America safer and more productive.

Finally, to all the student's out there protesting on behalf of your half-smart, idiot teachers who told you that your parents were going to be 'rounded up and deported', to leave you to fend for yourself, I can tell you this. You are the anchor baby nitwit! Your parents came across the border to have you, and that means you are a citizen, and you cannot be deprived of your parents under Federal Law. The very law this provision implements. So, I hope you high school protesters can read this one day and agree on how dumb and scared you were.

Then I hope you can agree to never trust democrats who would use High School children as pawns in their little agenda games.
    Last edited by malloc; 04-24-2010 at 10:32 AM.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Does ANY country have immigration laws as lax...or as poorly enforced...as the US? Or is the main difference that the laws of other countries may lead to whites being singled out...because racism against whites is, of course, not really racism.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    Awesome, because I can't live in a country that makes ignorant-mediocrity the norm. So if you are ready to go elsewhere, that would serve both of our interests.

I can't believe the absolute, complete, and total stupidity displayed by these human rejects known as DU'ers. The 'protesters' were about 2,000 to 4,000 high school students, riled up by their libtard teachers enough to cut class for this nonsense. According to Rasmussen, 70% of Arizona voters favor this bill. So where do these low life, dishonorable, non-hackers like Raúl M. Grijalva go for support? They go to our youth through the education system. It's a no brainier why the only far-left, Obama kissing liberal from Arizona is the sultan of U of A. Most of these wanna be flower children grow out of the libtard-unicorn-rainbow daydream when they graduate and hit the real world, but while they are at the flower power central known as U of A, they will vote their hearts out for this dumbass as soon as they turn 18, and find a bong in the dorms.

I'm more than a little pissed at these libtard PUHSD teachers for using their students as instruments of their own stupid ass, half-cocked agendas. How many of you believe these teachers actually read and understood the bill being signed into law? How many of you believe these students actually read and understood the bill being signed into law? I can tell you that none of these juvenile dupes of the left had a damn clue about what they were protesting or why they were risking arrest, or worse. You guys have got to understand, this is downtown Phoenix, Arizona not Detroit, New York City, or L.A. I'm glad it didn't happen, but some of these juveniles could have been killed, justifiably, by another citizen within the law. Imagine if a CCW holder were walking out of a downtown shop, got hit on the head with a thrown bottle or rock, and looked up to see a crowd of angry protesters converging on their position. The shopper could have drawn and fired on them all, as a reasonable person would have in their circumstance. It's not too far fetched to realize that PUHSD teachers actively put their students into harms way in order to further their political agenda, considering they are all privvy to the number of CCW and open carriers in Arizona. It's just sick to think that High School teachers are going about this business. It shows how desperate the liberals are.

If these students who were protesting were given the whole truth, I doubt a protest would have taken place at all. The truth about this bill follows.

1.) This bill makes being in the country illegally a state prosecuted criminal offense within the sovereign borders of Arizona. Guess what libtards at DU? Being in the borders of the U.S. illegally was already a Federal, Federally Prosecuted criminal offense. Why aren't you drum circlers protesting the Federal Law which has been established since at least 1952 (see Immigration and Nationality Act)? Perhaps because this is a law which has been largely unenforced, and thus not really a law at all? Since ICE, as Sherrif Arpaio's efforts have proven, is unwilling to do it's taxpayer funded job of enforcing immigration laws, Arizona decided to spur our law enforcement, prosecutors, and courts to action. In other words, Arizona has chosen to enforce an existing Federal Law, on it's own dime, since existing Federal Agencies don't care to enforce that law. It's basically REAL-ID gone backwards. Wherein the Several States are now enforcing the laws of the Federal Government in areas where the Federal Government won't. Instead of the Federal Government giving up on the task of enforcing it's own laws when the Several States wouldn't comply. Where again does the power of our Republic lie?

2.) This law makes it mandatory for police to investigate suspected illegal aliens, and arrest upon reasonable suspicion. This means, during the course of a routine traffic stop, if you can't produce a drivers license, you may be asked for more documentation. If you are asked for more documentation, but can't provide any, you may be arrested. This all depends on your story, your knowledge, your statement, you know, just as if you had a contradicting knowledge, statement, or story for any other crime. If arrested, just like in any other scenario, you might be charged by a prosecutor depending on evidence obtained by the investigators. However, you will have due process. You will have the chance to plead your case in court in front of a jury of your peers.

Nothing about this is racist, or "racially profiling" at all. Cops profile everyone they see, and it's called a 'criminal profile'. Even if you aren't a criminal, the police officer doesn't know that and is expected to profile your behavior, the condition of your vehicle, even the bulges in your pants in order to determine if a crime or civil offense should be suspected. If the condition of your car, your driving habits, your uneasiness, your sweating, your smell, your appearance in clothing and scent, and even your awkward silences can be taken into account during a criminal investigation, prosecution, through discovery and into trial, why then can't your work history, social security number legitimacy, or birth certificate also be taken into account? Oh, yeah, wait. They can.

So get all good and riled up liberal Americans. You are in for quite a ride. You see, this law is passed, it's done, and no one but Grijalva will be raked over the coals for this one, Unlike what you liberal idiots said about health care re-fucking, this law preserves due process, while at the same time eliminating the failures of the federal government and replacing them with our local justice system, which is much preferable to your national social justice fleecing. Unlike the health care fleecing, this law will survive the courts, and it will actually take steps to make America safer and more productive.

Finally, to all the student's out there protesting on behalf of your half-smart, idiot teachers who told you that your parents were going to be 'rounded up and deported', to leave you to fend for yourself, I can tell you this. You are the anchor baby nitwit! Your parents came across the border to have you, and that means you are a citizen, and you cannot be deprived of your parents under Federal Law. The very law this provision implements. So, I hope you high school protesters can read this one day and agree on how dumb and scared you were.

Then I hope you can agree to never trust democrats who would use High School children as pawns in their little agenda games.

EXACTLY

Good post. Liberals don't concern themselves with silly little details like facts or cumbersome realities like historical consequences. Nope. Pure ignorance in the name of a false and twisted philosophy like Feelgoodism is all it takes. If it can be politicized to harm Conservative interests or further Libertardism, so much the better.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Here's the beauty of it all...The new law in Arizona only allows State and local authorities to enforce the CURRENTLY EXISTING RULES AND REGULATIONS put in force by their beloved Federal Government!!

Why do the DUmmies hate Government? Will they turn violent now? I'm worried about the racist anti-Government sentiment that I'm reading at the MOONBAT websites. Big Sis needs to be notified!

Leaving the country unless I get my way ... ya,ya,ya.

Heard it before, stupid empty gesture to impress you buddies on DU; either do it , shut the f*ck up already.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Does ANY country have immigration laws as lax...or as poorly enforced...as the US? Or is the main difference that the laws of other countries may lead to whites being singled out...because racism against whites is, of course, not really racism.
    Not that I know of. In fact, many European countries are very selective about giving citizenship and it's not easy to get even if you do meet all of the requirements. For some odd reason, US liberals seem to believe in a total open-border policy.