1. #1 Why Do Republicants Hate Anybody Who Isn't White? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

DemocratSinceBirth (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-24-10 02:40 PM

Original message Why Do Republicants Hate Anybody Who Isn't White?

?
    Why do the shitheads on DU post crap like this???

Oh yeah, they're DUmmies.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Not a single response of anyone even questioning the thought that the OP might be wrong.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Oh, I like these kinds of threads. Because what they are really asking is "Who can spew the most stereotypes of conservatives, or the most outlandish reason". It shows their state of mind, which for most is sadly lacking.

AnArmyVeteran Donating Member (744 posts) Sat Apr-24-10 02:59 PM
    Response to Reply #1
    3. I'm white, but white men continually screw up our country. Updated at 2:59 PM

I am proud to say I have voted for candidates in every party since I became eligible to vote. Some where protest votes. Some votes were cross over votes in primaries to try to get the worst republican in the general election. Having said this, I would NEVER vote for a republican for any office anywhere. They are unfit to govern and have become a party that caters to the most extreme, most insane, and most irrational people in their political freak show. The republican party use to have leaders who were statesmen, visionary, intelligent and wanted what was right for the country. Now all they want to do is stop all progress. They worship capitalism and are 100% whores to big businesses. All of their actions are designed to maximize profits for their corporate pimps and screw hard working Americans.

HOW CAN ANYONE VOTE REPUBLICAN????? The democratic party should GAIN seats in November if they grew balls and stop allowing republicans to manipulate the message.(ie. if we stopped them from telling the truth.) If I was the chair of the DNC I could easily lead the party to a successful November. Democrats in office need to speak out and take charge of the message and to do that effectively they have to do what put them in office to begin with. They need to IGNORE republicans and pass every progressive idea they can. WE WON in 2008, but democrats spent all of last year acting like they lost. There should be NO ATTEMPTS at bipartisanship, NONE. Bush and the republican congress shoved through all kinds of damaging laws, started wars, raised the national debt and increased the gap between the super rich and the hard working poor and middle class. Where in the hell are the democrats? They need to overturn EVERYTHING passed by the republican congress under Bush. They could be heroes. And Obama needs to go for the republican jugular seizing control over every message and showing the people they always get fucked under republican rule.

Hey democratic leaders: Got Balls??? Then use them goddamn it!
    See, this one is a self loathing white person. A bit delusional as well, but whatever.
    old mark Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-24-10 03:19 PM
    Response to Original message
    11. True, they do, but they hate a lot of us who are white, too....their idea of a

"Big Tent" - we hate EVERYBODY who is even a little different from us.
    Pure projection.

Not a single response of anyone even questioning the thought that the OP might be wrong.
    No, of course not. They'd probably be tombstoned. At the very least they'd be accused of being a troll.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Why Do Republicants Hate Anybody Who Isn't White?
    We do? I never received that memo, and I certainly don't hate non-white people.

BTW, DUmmies...the race card has been maxed out.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Interesting to find this thread just shortly after this one.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Its all part of Narcissic Personality Disorder ( which quite a few on DU seem to suffer from; hence the Bouncy Tales). They won't, or can't figure out how others think, or what motovites them; so they just fill in the blanks with what motovites them.

They hate people who disagree with them, they hate people who don't see them as special, so they come to believe that these people are acting out of hate as well ; we know that some people are bigoted and act out from that, but unlike those with NPD, we find out if this true, or not.

The DUers see many people as victims of a cruel world ( we also know some are), but those with NPD also see them as inferior ( as well as those disagree with them). So they cast whole groups of people in this role ( other races, different sexual orinations, worker class and poor people); so in making them victims, they go in search of a victimizer.

Which they often cast ( yet again) as those who disagree with them. They see select groups as needing care, protection, guidence as they can only give ( being inferior and all). I, speaking only for myself see all people as my equal. I have Asperger Syndrom, I'm not an object of pity, I'm indivual, not part of some special herd to live under Nanny care for the whole of my days.

As it says in the DOI, All men are created equal; we should all live by these word because they are one of the core beliefs of our nation. And not to do so would be an injustice against our nation, our people and ourselves.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.