1. #1 I went into a store in Phoenix today and guess what I saw? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Delusions...

SargeUNN (343 posts) Fri Apr-23-10 11:31 PM
    Original message I went into a store in Phoenix today and guess what I saw?

Edited on Fri Apr-23-10 11:33 PM by SargeUNN
    The store clerk was a woman I met just a day or so after I got here, and I thought she looked liked a friend of mine from Mississippi. I got to know her and found out she had been fired by Joe Arpaio years ago because she voted against him. After a year or so I found out that she was from Mexico and had gained citizenship here in Arizona some years back, and so I asked her about this new law. She was angry because it will mean she and others will have to have their birth certificates, get harrassed and make them less likely to go places they normally go. I mentioned the part that anyone walking into the store could be standing in line and a cop walk in then someone in the store demand the cops check this person standing in line out for citizenship. It so happened that as we were talking a man got in line and heard our conversation. He was visibly upset so the clerk asked him if he understood what we were talking about, and he replied yes he was. He expressed his concern that now he would be harrassed everytime he turned around and some angry person will force the cops to arrest him and find out that he is a citizen.

I grew up in Jim Crow Mississippi and remember seeing black bodies hanging from a tree from the night before as I went to church. Well I guess here in Arizona since not that many trees are available I will instead see brown skinned people hanging from a cactus as I head to do my radio show. Thanks Jan Brewer, Russell Pearce, and Joe Arpaio types for being a part of home to me, but really why couldn't it be a part I liked, not a part I hate? I guess now I lived in Jim Crow Mississippi, and Juan Crow Arizona. That will look good on tombstone, wait I think I will be cremated.
    And it gets better! The OP is someone "famous"...

SargeUNN (343 posts) Sat Apr-24-10 12:03 AM

Response to Reply #11
    12. No I am Sarge not Jeff, but we work together You might remember me from the Mike Malloy Show when he was on Air America and Nova M. I am the one who called in regularly to give Katrina updates until I took on Haley Barbour and the effort to kill me got underway. Mike, Jeff and others helped move me out here to save my life. Isn't hate a wonderful thing how it ruins lives and these rats feels they have done God's work getting rid of that trouble maker?
    Delusional kooks.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Sarge is famous alright. He used to call in to Err America here in Phoenix with updates on how Bush/Cheney/Rove blew up the levees in N.O. Then the MORONS gave him his own show where he promptly began raising money for the Katrina "victims", nobody could ever find out were the money went. He also got all bent out of shape when we had a JOB FAIR for the Katrina refugees instead of signing them up for welfare.

He's a real piece of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    Sarge is famous alright. He used to call in to Err America here in Phoenix with updates on how Bush/Cheney/Rove blew up the levees in N.O. Then the MORONS gave him his own show where he promptly began raising money for the Katrina "victims", nobody could ever find out were the money went. He also got all bent out of shape when we had a JOB FAIR for the Katrina refugees instead of signing them up for welfare.

He's a real piece of work.
    Gee, it's funny how my car insurance dropped over 50% when I moved out of AZ.

I asked the guy why it was so much cheaper, he flat out said "Because if your car is stolen, it won't end up as parts in Mexico within two hours.

Wonder what "Sarge" would have to say about that?

rm -rf obama*

He should be talking about the violent reaction of the "liberals". I find it pretty funny, Tea Party protests are non-violent but we are the bad guys. Liberal protests are almost always violent and they attack the Police, brake windows, turn over cars, and burn tires in the streets.

So much for their "peace loving", "Global Warming" bovine scatology.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson