Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Assuming this all-talk asshat actually goes to Arizona, he will probably be forced to make up story about how he was harassed relentlessly when nothing actually happens.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Good luck with that, DUmb-ass.

To be fair, quite a few DUmmies take him to task.
    The stupid is running wide and deep on this one whether it's at DU or the First Baptist Church Of Illegal Aliens in Tampa. But since we can reasonably assume that Ed Shultz and Isabella Garcia have actually read the bill, then we can reasonably label them outright liars.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy View Post
    I'd LOVE to see the video of the ass kicking he would get id he actually had the Nuts to do it. :D
    That's the best part. The Maricopa Sheriff's deputies are so used to being abused, they probably wouldn't abuse their authority. But the city cops, who won't have any idea why he's saying that, because heretofore Phoenix has been a "sanctuary" city if I am not mistaken, might think he's lost his mind and Baker Act him.

I'd really love to see that POS Dennis Gilman get arrested.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    OhHowever, I'm a cop. I may not be a street cop but I do have full police powers so, please, come and tell me to my face to go fuck myself.

You get "Police Powers" when you become a cop? Like flying or super strenght? :eek:

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    taterguy Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Sat Apr-24-10 09:42 PM
    Response to Reply #32
    80. When do you leave?
    Redstone Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Sat Apr-24-10 10:56 PM
    Response to Reply #80
    81. Already left.
    So what's going to happen? Which will we see first...a bouncy story from Redstone or hear about a police report?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    So what's going to happen? Which will we see first...a bouncy story from Redstone or hear about a police report?
    neither. His tough guy juice will run out, he'll have a hang over and all will be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Internets Baddaz
    Those racist Arizonan assholes are going to tell me I have to carry my passport or birth certificate IN AN AMERICAN STATE?
    No, idiot. If you have a state issued driver's license than you've already proven your citizenship to someone haven't you? Your state issued driver's license will then suffice, and even if you refuse to give that one, if you do nothing that would constitute a resonable suspicion of the crime of being in this country illegally, then you can go about your merry way.

That any pissant local cop can demand that I prove my American citizenship?
    No, idiot. The cop can't demand it. Have you ever learned a thing about due process of the law? If your actions, activities, possessions, or person give a police officer reasonable suspicion that a crime, such as being in the country illegally, has occurred, than that officer has a sworn duty to arrest you. Then in Arizona, the County Attorney weighs the evidence obtained by the officer and determines weather or not there is enough evidence to prosecute. If the County Attorney believes there is enough evidence to prosecute, then you get your day in court, and the burden of proof is then on the State. That is when you have to prove your citizenship.

Your idiot liberal ass could have learned that much off an episode of Law & Order had your drooling, mouth breathing face not been glued to Keif.

Kiss my ass, Arizona.
    We Arizonans aren't in the habit of kissing the ass. However, if you could locate Arizona on a map, which is highly doubtful at this point, you are welcome to come on down and tell a cop off. I wish you the best of luck.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Everyone is on pins & needles wondering if Redstone made it....

taterguy (1000+ posts)
    Tue Apr-27-10 05:09 PM
    Original message
    Anybody heard from the guy that was going to Arizona to tell the cops to fuck off?

Just wanted to know how that turned out.
    lazarus (1000+ posts)
    Tue Apr-27-10 05:50 PM
    Response to Original message
    15. locking

Please don't call out DUers in different threads.

DU Moderators
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

4 days later. He had no reason not to make it by now. We all know this was nothing but drunken bluster.
    Last edited by djones520; 04-28-2010 at 10:56 AM.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.