Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sonnabend
    That's actually kind of hard to say considering the election is in the fall...
    Wait and see.

Wait a second, you're in Australia so....
    ...so I can see a damned sight clearer than you can, can assess dispassionately, am not infected with liberalism or BDS and understand more of US politics than you can possibly imagine.

Unlike you, I use my brains for something better than an overstuffed cushion.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    can assess dispassionately, am not infected with liberalism or BDS
    You're a damn fool.

Sonnabend
    You're a damn fool.
    Yet I will be here loong after you are gone.

Repeat after me: President McCain. :D:D

Eyelids
    Why is it I get blasted for bringing up statistical evidence but shoddy hypothesis based on nothing get thrown on a pedestal? Are you guys really this fucking backwards? Do you respond negatively to evidence (like I dont know, are numbers elitist?)?

Sonnabend
    Why is it I get blasted for bringing up statistical evidence but shoddy hypothesis based on nothing get thrown on a pedestal? Are you guys really this fucking backwards? Do you respond negatively to evidence (like I dont know, are numbers elitist?)?
    Nah, just you.:D

Eyelids
    Well it may do wonders to reinforce your ignorant viewpoints, but when you actually become interested in recruiting others to your viewpoints (read: democracy) my statistical evidence pretty much kicks the crap out of your conjecture.

Sonnabend
    Well it may do wonders to reinforce your ignorant viewpoints, but when you actually become interested in recruiting others to your viewpoints (read: democracy) my statistical evidence pretty much kicks the crap out of your conjecture.
    You are making less and less sense.

Put the crack pipe DOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Where is this statistical evidence that the OP list is incorrect? If you are griping about the abuse you beg for in other threads, gripe about it there, and answer the questions presented here, like which of these statements about Obama and the attitudes about him are incorrect.

Back on topic, #1 is one I hadn't thought of. All evidence points to Hillary being powermad and scheming enough to think in that direction.

Makes you think exactly what IS going through that head of hers.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

It is the first one I thought of. This "oh I'm getting my name on the ballot" BS is the first step, I am waiting for the second- some real juice secret, that will disenfranchise BO. You got to wonder what Hillary is doing?

Eyelids
    You cant report something as fact that hasn't even happened yet.