Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo55 View Post
    They can have him, Im OK with that.
    I agree. We should ship him to Europe. He can be their president instead of ours.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    lmao.

The world?

News flash people, America IS the world.

suck on that libs

No. We are not the world. And frankly I could not give two shits what the WORLD thinks about my president. I don't care if they like him or if they hate him. What matters is what AMERICANS think about him. Those are the polls that count.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Isn't the President of the United States almost always without exception the most popular world leader? Even when President Bush, or any other supposed "unpopular President" was in the White House?
    AH! But you see - Bush was not popular with the correct progressive countries.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Isn't the President of the United States almost always without exception the most popular world leader? Even when President Bush, or any other supposed "unpopular President" was in the White House?
    Yes, this is true.

This Obama idiot will join the list of fourth quartile presidents along the lines of Jimmy Carter, Franklin Pierce, and James Buchanan. It doesn't really matter how the world sees Obama today. What will matter is how our children view Obamic policies, and I'm willing to wager that history will have a popular place, within the first quartile, for the President who is elected to undo Obama's mistakes, reverse his fascist takeover of health care, and make amends with our allies. The next President who can do that will be in the running for "Man of the Century", not "Man of the Year".

This will happen. So suck on that, libtards. You silly liberals, always stuck playing a game of simple checkers in a world filled with chess.
    Last edited by malloc; 04-26-2010 at 05:36 AM.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense