1. #1 Clinton Urges Monogamy. Snort. 
    Clinton urges monogamy Health services key to AIDS fight

(Aug 6, 2008)

Bill Clinton made a plea yesterday for a new emphasis on monogamy as a key element in the battle against AIDS. The former U.S. president, not noted for his ability to keep his own marriage vows, said it was very important to change people's attitudes to sex.

In an interview with the BBC, recorded in Africa, Clinton told his interviewer that increasing support for monogamy was not just a problem for the continent worst hit by AIDS, but for the world.

"To pretend we can ever get hold of this without dealing with that -- the idea of unprotected sexual relations with unlimited numbers of partners -- I think would be naive."
    The entire concept of irony is really lost on these people. :D

Where Is Your Gravitas Now?

He of all people should understand the problems that cheating can bring on. Still.. I have no problem with someone saying, "Look at me... look at the pain I brought upon my family, and myself.. don't sleep around like I did."

Although, I highly doubt that he practices what he preaches, even now.

Sonnabend
    Although, I highly doubt that he practices what he preaches, even now.
    You kidding?? He is still having a bit on the side, even today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    You kidding?? He is still having a bit on the side, even today.
    You are probably right.. just wish he would've been outed by the press by now. His political enemies would LOVE to catch him at something, and I'm sure the press would love to have the exclusive on his affairs. Even if it is just the National Enquirer, like with the John Edwards accusations that continue to have legs.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    The entire concept of irony is really lost on these people. :D

Where Is Your Gravitas Now?
    Sort of like Madonna finding religion.

All the same, the advice is good. But it's the men over there that they have to deal with. I read that most African males won't use condoms or other protection and they give the women and future children AIDS.

Eyelids
    Why do you guys care so much about Bill Clinton's sex life?

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Why do you guys care so much about Bill Clinton's sex life?
    Because that commie anti-american PO anti-gun S fucked his intern while POTUS then has the stones to tell rest of America to be Monogomous.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt