1. #1 What do we need to put in place to stop future Repug governments from destroying.. 
    BSR
    samsingh (1000+ posts) Mon Apr-26-10 11:40 AM
    Original message
    What do we need to put in place to stop future Repug governments from destroying America?
    Sooner or later, the Repugs are going to win the levers of power, be it the House, Senate, or the Presidency or some combination of these. Given how much they destroyed under bush's 8 years, what should our majority put in place to impede future GOP caused disasters?

Some thoughts from me:

- Supreme Court: we need to get a majority of Liberal or Progressives on the bench.
    - Media: this is hugely important. We need to get an honest, objective media in place otherwise the lies will continue
    - Military: get the Foxnews and other right-wing propaganda out of the military channels
    - Healthcare: it should be made more Universal

What are other initiatives that will impede what seems to be the GOPs mandate to destroy America?

How very "Democratic" of you. You know who else wanted to shut down political oposition?

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x8219101
    Last edited by BSR; 04-26-2010 at 01:21 PM.

BSR
    I would have gone with Castro, Chavez, Lil Kim, etc. But they actually look up to those guys..

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Need a linky. :D

What utter assholes.
    May the FORCE be with you!

- Supreme Court: we need to get a majority of Liberal or Progressives on the bench.
    In other words, we don't want Justices who will make decisions based on the rule of law. We want justices based on ideology. I'm glad we don't have you making decisions.

- Media: this is hugely important. We need to get an honest, objective media in place otherwise the lies will continue
    No, you don't want honest objective media. You want a 100% liberal slant on the media. Pretty much what you had before Fox News arrived. And by lies I'm assuming you're talking about, for example, the Bush National Guard document thingy Dan Rather ran with? Yeah, that was "honest, objective" journalism.

- Military: get the Foxnews and other right-wing propaganda out of the military channels
    Meaning put in place nothing but left wing propaganda. Hypocritical much? Oh, and there's that pesky little 1st Amendment thing. But that doesn't matter to you liberal fascists does it.

- Healthcare: it should be made more Universal
    And by universal you mean complete government control. Tell you what. You can have all of this right now. Just move to Venezuela.

Given how much they destroyed under bush's 8 years, what should our majority put in place to impede future GOP caused disasters?
    Can someone remind this mindless dolt that the Democrats had control for the last 2 years of Bush's term and that all of this economic crap happened while they were in charge.

These assholes make me sick. They spout off about free speech and such yet want to oppress speech that doesn't jibe with their little world view. Bu then again, that's how that website is run so it's par for the course.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 04-26-2010 at 01:00 PM.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Too late. The Obama adminstration is already destroying America with insurance mandates and Arne Ducan's charter schools.

The GOP is just going to stare at all this crap and not know what to do.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Where is this America that Chimpy McBushHitler supposedly destroyed from 2001 to 2009? It looks pretty much the same to me, even in the 0bumbler era.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender