1. #1 Man Arrested Outside Ashville Airport As Obama Leaves 
    How long before this is blamed on the Tea Party movement? http://www.citizen-times.com/article...BAMA/304260018
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

The guy has a very unfortunate last name-McVey. It might be spelled differently than the OKC bomber, but still. It'll give the DUers something to go on about.

I don't think that the government will connect it to the Tea Party movement, unless there is evidence that leads that way. It's one of those situations like the guy who killed Dr. Tiller. The majority of people who are opposed to abortion would never kill a doctor who provides them to women. No one has been able to link the organization Right To Life with any of the people who have been prosecuted for killing doctors who perform abortions, because even though both parties share a goal of ending legalized abortion, RTL does not advocate violent action to do so, and actively condemns the acts of those who do.

If the feds prove that McVey attended any Tea Party rallies, then elements in the media will find ways to link the two. Then it will be a matter of the Tea Party needing some very good spokespeople to make their message clear and differentiate it from people who advocate for the violent overthrowing of the Obama administration. That person should probably avoid statements referencing firearm vocabulary.

I'm not talking about the federal government. I'm talking about the lamestream media. They don't need evidence to back it up. They just throw it out there.

Um, how is this not breaking news? Let's look at the Breaking News rules, shall we?

Please only post stories that are less than 24 hours old.
    Check: The event happened on 4/25/10. I posted this on 4/26/10 which is also the day the guy was charged.

Please adhere to fair use rules and don’t post the entire article (use 5 paragraphs or less).
    Check: I posted a link only.(hence I adhered to the 5 paragraphs or less)

Add the link to the article at the end of the article snippet.
    Check: see above

Thread title should match article title.
    Check

Do not use quote tags around the article.
    Check

Add your comments after the link.
    If this was the reason for moving it then someone is picking nits. I put the link after the 1 sentence. Shame on me I guess.

I guess the rules are subjective rather than objective.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 04-26-2010 at 03:04 PM.

Do you get extra points for posting in Breaking news?

Bye the bye McVey was a liberal. Didn't you watch Rachel and the "McVey tapes"?
    I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.