Results 1 to 10 of 21

Hybrid View

  1. #1 Protesters Throw Bottles At Police In Arizona 
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,147
    New aerial footage has surfaced of the violence that broke out at the Arizona state capitol building after a new illegal immigration bill was signed into law on Friday. In stark contrast to peaceful Tea Party rallies, the pro-illegal immigration protesters took to the streets pelting police with rocks and water bottles as a means to voice their discontent.

    The new footage shows the riot was not quite as “small” as media reports initially indicated.

    ...

    http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=36703
    Gee. A bunch of scumbags get together to protest the new immigration law in Arizona and unrest ensues. Didn't see that coming.
    Last edited by bijou; 04-26-2010 at 02:39 PM. Reason: To comply with B/N format
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    New aerial footage has surfaced of the violence that broke out at the Arizona state capitol building after a new illegal immigration bill was signed into law on Friday. In stark contrast to peaceful Tea Party rallies, the pro-illegal immigration protesters took to the streets pelting police with rocks and water bottles as a means to voice their discontent.

    The new footage shows the riot was not quite as “small” as media reports initially indicated.

    ...

    http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=36703
    Gee. A bunch of scumbags get together to protest the new immigration law in Arizona and unrest ensues. Didn't see that coming.
    Okay, just so that I get it, Tea Party protesters who didn't shout racial epithets at congressmen = racists.
    Illegal immigrants who riot and attack police in the name of "la raza" = what? High-spirited youths?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Okay, just so that I get it, Tea Party protesters who didn't shout racial epithets at congressmen = racists.
    Illegal immigrants who riot and attack police in the name of "la raza" = what? High-spirited youths?
    Well, yes.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    The police need to crack some heads so that this crap will cease.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The police need to crack some heads so that this crap will cease.
    No, they just need to check IDs. If there are any illegals in the crowd, they can detain and deport them. If the crowds aren't made up of illegals, then they can be arrested and charged. No cracking heads, just jail time.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Resident Grandpa marv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shell Knob, MO
    Posts
    3,035
    Hey! These were just "peaceful" bottles.

    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

    THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •