1. #1 "Peaceful" Protesters Smear Refried Beans On AZ State Capital 
    How mature. Smearing refried beans in the shape of a swastika on the Arizona State Capital. Funny how they stereotype themselves in the same stroke. I don't care if they're offended. Don't come here illegally but if you are, don't act like the criminal you are. I'm tired of this shit.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    How mature. Smearing refried beans in the shape of a swastika on the Arizona State Capital. Funny how they stereotype themselves in the same stroke. I don't care if they're offended. Don't come here illegally but if you are, don't act like the criminal you are. I'm tired of this shit.
    Do we know which side did this? It sounds like an overactive Democratic activist to me, but it could have been a GOPer.

Considering refried beans look like caca...that's partly why I don't eat them ever.

It's just gross to smear them all over like that. When people smear feces all over the walls and windows, it's considered a symptom of mental illness. I say smearing something that looks like feces should also qualify as a symptom.

The mental image I'm getting from this is of the beans, chocolate and soap coming out of the television in Tommy, and Ann Margeret smearing the combination of the three substances all over herself and her all-white room. It was one of those movies my mom probably should have thought really hard about before dropping me off at the theater to see it when I was about 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Do we know which side did this? It sounds like an overactive Democratic activist to me, but it could have been a GOPer.
    You're kidding with this question, right?

Thats just a waste of good refried beens, that's all there is to it!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Considering refried beans look like caca...that's partly why I don't eat them ever.

It's just gross to smear them all over like that. When people smear feces all over the walls and windows, it's considered a symptom of mental illness. I say smearing something that looks like feces should also qualify as a symptom.

The mental image I'm getting from this is of the beans, chocolate and soap coming out of the television in Tommy, and Ann Margeret smearing the combination of the three substances all over herself and her all-white room. It was one of those movies my mom probably should have thought really hard about before dropping me off at the theater to see it when I was about 11.
    You're saying that Ann Margeret did this? :eek:
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    You're saying that Ann Margeret did this? :eek:
    She was so frigging hot in that scene.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    She was so frigging hot in that scene.
    She's always hot, but I don't care much for the beans. Now Jello...

Reminds me of Karen Finley and her performance art piece, where she smeared herself with chocolate...
    Hey! Wait a minute! These guys have managed to be conceptually offensive and physically gross, while indicting the establishment culture with a statement that offends everybody. They need to apply for an NEA grant immediately. This isn't vandalism, it's art! :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!