1. #1 Chaaange! Chaaange! 
    Banned
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCXot...eature=related

Obama's whole ''change'' mantra, really just an empty, vague phrase, seems to have really hypnotized Americans during the campaign. It really almost sounds zombie-like, like the homeless people in that episode of South Park who keep repeated "Chaaaange! Chaaange!"

It just really seems so many, both white and black, voted for him because of the novelty of his race and this vague idea of ''change'' without any real regard or knowledge of his policies; Besides those two factors, I also feel they voted for him out of the popular dislike of Bush (Most people my age for example hated Bush with little knowledge as to why; they just did), and also because the media portrayed him as the ''cool'' candidate, and the media's constant trashing of Sarah Palin. I'd say these were the main factors that helped him win.

I've noticed the intense hate of Bush that really began to brew around 2006-2008 has died down, as has the opposition to the war in Iraq. In 2005/2006 it was ''cool'' to be against the war, now many of the same outlets/people who were vocal in their opposition of the war, or covered it negatively, show little interest. I wonder why? (/sarcasm)

I wonder how the election would have turned out if ALL Americans of voting age were made completely aware of both candidates policies, backgrounds, etc.

:eek:

....Are you catching on???
    Or are you just being a sarcastic passive aggresive little jerk?

:p
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    I wonder how the election would have turned out if ALL Americans of voting age were made completely aware of both candidates policies, backgrounds, etc.
    If that knowledge had come at the right time, neither of them would have won their primaries. Obama was a community organizer and ineffective senator who had nothing to show for his organized community or his senate seat. McCain was stuck in the politics of the early 1990s. His "maverick" reputation was largely an illusion.

Neither candidate had the politics nor the willingness to set aside decades of glad-handing and deal-making in order to make the difficult decisions needed to repair the economic and social damage of 70 or 80 years of unintended consequences.

More proof that I am right. We need a test to be allowed to vote. The first guy, the BLACK:eek: guy, couldn't even give an honest response. He voted for a Black face. He stumbled all over himself to find a reson for voting for Moabama. Why can't Blacks just admit it; The racism they screech about is resident in their population.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I see the OP has a theme here in his threads regarding Obama voters.

According to the OP's way of thinking, this is people who voted for McCain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b5QeYV2d6s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR050P3f0Zw

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    I see the OP has a theme here in his threads regarding Obama voters.

According to the OP's way of thinking, this is people who voted for McCain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b5QeYV2d6s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR050P3f0Zw
    I see you have a theme of posting complete ill-thought out and blatantly stupid posts, thinking that you are in some ass-backwards way or another, witty. That would be your liberal showing. Put it away before you hurt yourself. :)
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    More proof that I am right. We need a test to be allowed to vote. The first guy, the BLACK:eek: guy, couldn't even give an honest response. He voted for a Black face. He stumbled all over himself to find a reson for voting for Moabama. Why can't Blacks just admit it; The racism they screech about is resident in their population.
    Actually, it would be a more honest answer to say that he voted the way he was supposed to. Blacks voted nearly unanimously for Obama but they nearly almost vote unanimously Democrat so they are only doing what they are supposed to. No group in the history of mankind is so bound by the collective than the American black community. Politically these people wouldn't know individual thought if it meant their lives.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Politically these people wouldn't know individual thought if it meant their lives.
    Fiscally, many of them don't know what having a real job is, either. Starting with President Barky.