Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    George Clooney isn't a foriegn national... are you all retarded here?
    The retarded one here is you Blinky. The question that Sonna has is, by having the fundraiser in a foreign country, are any of the people who will be attending non-Americans? If so, then those funds are illegal.

Sonnabend
    You really shouldn't be speaking on this matter...
    ..and why is this?

As for George, he can do it wherever the hell he wants? Why do you (not directed towards Sonnabend) care so much?
    I should be asking why you care so little. But I forgot, you're Eyelids, you were dropped on your head at birth.

Frequently.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    ..and why is this?

I should be asking why you care so little. But I forgot, you're Eyelids, you were dropped on your head at birth.

Frequently.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    ..and why is this?
    Because you dont fucking live here?

Frequently.
    About what some celebrity does to raise money? In a country that I dont even belong to with an official who I have no say in electing?

Sonnabend, get the fuck out with your stupid bullshit.

The big Cheese
    again the point is why have the fucking thing in any country but the US?
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    again the point is why have the fucking thing in any country but the US?
    Because the tabloid press in America probably hound these people every second so in order to get away from it they leave the country.

Sonnabend
    Because you dont fucking live here?
    Ah, I see...so just because someone doesnt live in a country means they cant comment on anything to do with that country.....I take it all back, you're not stupid.

You're lobotomised.

About what some celebrity does to raise money? In a country that I dont even belong to with an official who I have no say in electing?
    You still haven't answered the question.

How many of the people attending said dinner will be non-Americans..if so, is Clooney aware that whatever he raises will be illegal under US law?

Sonnabend
    Because the tabloid press in America probably hound these people every second so in order to get away from it they leave the country.
    Wasnt Clooney one of the Hollyweird denizens who promised to leave the country if President Bush was re elected?

Wow, I thought eyegunk was a college student. Is this an example of what we can expect from our current crop of college students. The future of our country is in doubt.:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Wow, I thought eyegunk was a college student. Is this an example of what we can expect from our current crop of college students. The future of our country is in doubt.:eek:
    One of his first lies was that he was a teacher. God forbid he goes into the teaching profession. He is too stupid to teach. His writing and comprehension skills are atrocious. On second thought, he will fit in nicely with the dumb ass union teachers in Chicago. Notice, I included whites in that gene pool. :)