Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Protesters Throw Bottles At Police In Arizona 
    New aerial footage has surfaced of the violence that broke out at the Arizona state capitol building after a new illegal immigration bill was signed into law on Friday. In stark contrast to peaceful Tea Party rallies, the pro-illegal immigration protesters took to the streets pelting police with rocks and water bottles as a means to voice their discontent.

The new footage shows the riot was not quite as “small” as media reports initially indicated.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=36703
    Gee. A bunch of scumbags get together to protest the new immigration law in Arizona and unrest ensues. Didn't see that coming.
    Last edited by bijou; 04-26-2010 at 02:39 PM. Reason: To comply with B/N format
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    New aerial footage has surfaced of the violence that broke out at the Arizona state capitol building after a new illegal immigration bill was signed into law on Friday. In stark contrast to peaceful Tea Party rallies, the pro-illegal immigration protesters took to the streets pelting police with rocks and water bottles as a means to voice their discontent.

The new footage shows the riot was not quite as “small” as media reports initially indicated.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=36703
    Gee. A bunch of scumbags get together to protest the new immigration law in Arizona and unrest ensues. Didn't see that coming.
    Okay, just so that I get it, Tea Party protesters who didn't shout racial epithets at congressmen = racists.
    Illegal immigrants who riot and attack police in the name of "la raza" = what? High-spirited youths?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Okay, just so that I get it, Tea Party protesters who didn't shout racial epithets at congressmen = racists.
    Illegal immigrants who riot and attack police in the name of "la raza" = what? High-spirited youths?
    Well, yes.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    The police need to crack some heads so that this crap will cease.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The police need to crack some heads so that this crap will cease.
    No, they just need to check IDs. If there are any illegals in the crowd, they can detain and deport them. If the crowds aren't made up of illegals, then they can be arrested and charged. No cracking heads, just jail time.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Hey! These were just "peaceful" bottles.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Did they pick them up and recycle them afterwards? Cause hey, even in moments of rage, a good lib should always think of the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Hey! These were just "peaceful" bottles.
    I dunno that I would have felt very peaceful if I had gotten hit with one of thems peaceful bottles.
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    Did they pick them up and recycle them afterwards? Cause hey, even in moments of rage, a good lib should always think of the planet.
    Good point. And they should buy carbon credits to offset the emissions from a Molotov cocktail. :D
    --Odysseus

Quote Originally Posted by Megaguns91 View Post
    I dunno that I would have felt very peaceful if I had gotten hit with one of thems peaceful bottles.
    You're looking at it wrong. If you hit a liberal idiot with one, you would have been infused with a peaceful feeling.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand