1. #1 I guess it was the good ol' days... 
    Banned
    that Congressmen Carson and Lewis long for. Back when crowds of Whites used to call Black men "nigggers." Now they only get called "nigggers" by other Blacks. That must really suck for them! That is so damned funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y17L...layer_embedded

This is why I can't stand these race baiting assholes. This little video, as funny as it is, is serious proof of how much these people lie like the dogs they are. They are so disingenuous that it's sad. If it's legit, I'm right along with them but it's not. It's a lie. It's bullshit. Worse yet, it's bullshit and they know it. Their integrity quotient is below pond scum. Funny how it's been 5 weeks and no one has been able to produce one single shred of proof that anything of the kind was said. And you won't hear a retraction from the idiots either. It's so easy to play the race card, isn't it?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    But the funny thing is that the race card just isn't working anymore. The ones howling now are the same ones that no one is paying attention to. I actually love it! You can see that these disingenuous bastards walked out into that crowd practically pleading, "Someone (prefferably someone White) call me a niggger. Please, please. please call me a niggger because my whole political career is based on it."

It really is a sad, sad day for these fucks when a Black man can't get call a niggger by a crowd of whites anymore. Seriously, what is this world coming to?